THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@Mrphist Solid black sole as well. This, but with the flag on the back...obviously. lol

Last edited:
Here are some images of the first 3 (also somewhere back in this post)
Like them all but absolutely love the grey pair(Last pair)!! Have you noticed the shape getting worse on the bespoke or is it just a matter on what materials are used?

Last edited:

Like them all but absolutely love the grey pair(Last pair)!! Have you noticed the shape getting worse on the bespoke or is it just a matter on what materials are used?
I'm a firm believer that it matters in what materials are used...but then again I feel like all the pairs made in London at 1948 have horrendous shape (not saying mine or anyone else's from Mercer are the good ol' shape but you feel me) - look at what materials me and @schaefmp used, compared to those who did leather or other stuff for mudguard. I think mesh toebox helps with shape too

Look at my toe cap compared to these other bespokes...

My pair:

And others:

Bonus pic of mine because, why not 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Moral of story....if you decide to spend the cheddar on a bespoke - choose OG mesh toebox  for the best shape possible!

Last edited:
Also talked to Nike Rep....white/grey option for upper is sold out as of now and they no longer send update emails for iDs....weird.

I can't decide if I'm going to order the USA cw in the traditional silhouette or the Flyknit form. I saw the Flyknit AM1s in person the other day, and I didn't like how the tongue was a solid White. I wish it were heathered like the vamp...

I can't decide if I'm going to order the USA cw in the traditional silhouette or the Flyknit form. I saw the Flyknit AM1s in person the other day, and I didn't like how the tongue was a solid White. I wish it were heathered like the vamp...
See above. If you wear above an 8.5, flyknit isn't an option now.

Think I found the code.

411202-001

Now just curious what they go for and how hard they are to find.

@Mrphist Solid black sole as well. This, but with the flag on the back...obviously. lol

Ordered same exact pair haha.

Those bespokes up there are insane! Your colorblocking skills are very nice @shaefmp.

@singledout wow no more emails for IDs? So do we just get a surprise when they arrive?

Make sure you guys don't leave your flyknits in the car in the heat - I'm sure You're all smarter than that

They WILL shrink up. It happened to my flyknit lunar chukkas and I could never wear them again.

Back
Top Bottom