THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bruh we might need to talk about addiction [emoji]128540[/emoji] I've got a pretty good running list in my head of what I have but that many I don't think I could keep track of all that.
for me its not a addiction anymore, through the years it have slowly turned into a obsession and a lifestyle for me
laugh.gif

@SingledOut   i vote #2 as well.  

@rawdawg34  the reshape looks good mang.

@DonJuanM  those pendletons look killer.

@Mrphist  i still hate you for swooping those denims from me.

@trainspotter  good to see you around homey.  

sorry i been MIA.  been light on the am1 game recently.  miss you guys.  oxoxo.   
Lol cmon bro I'm sorry. It wasnt really a swoop from under you. We both reached out and dude happened to get back to me. Swoop woulda been like, "Yo my dude unseen offered 100, Imma offer 120" haha Luh you mayne. 

I want to pull the trigger on some Milans. sz 8.5 or 9 anyone knows where there are any let me know. Ebay doesnt have my size and the only option right  Flight Club for $500

@SingledOut  Super dope cop!! Never seen a pair for that price. Congrats man!

Who you sending them to for the swap? 
I'm sending them off to FB page called Sneakerrestore.nl 
@SingledOut super jealous of that pick up.

whatever bubble is more neon would be the one I'd use as a donor
Yea man I am beyond stoked, always wanted them - but never bad enough to pay the crazy prices. I think once I'm done payin for donor, labor and shipping theyll be a $500 investment. Still not terrible for this particular shoe in my opinion. They come in today and I'll post the before pics

I'm sending them off to FB page called Sneakerrestore.nl 

Yea man I am beyond stoked, always wanted them - but never bad enough to pay the crazy prices. I think once I'm done payin for donor, labor and shipping theyll be a $500 investment. Still not terrible for this particular shoe in my opinion. They come in today and I'll post the before pics
Nice! thats who I worked with! (He used to be Sneakerfix) Roel is awesome! I'm excited to see the finished product. 

There is a size 8 available, think that could work?

whats your IG?
well i'll say this: i am 95% TTS with am1 at US size 9.5.  these run similar to 2015 safaris where i couldve easily gotten away with a half size down.  as @Mrphist  so eloquently puts it, the QS milano feel like a US size 9.75 on me.  

IG: @unseenno1

So new (old) shape to be introduced Q2 of 2017....its been confirmed for sure that they're changing the shape by few legit people I know.

Those that have seen the actual sample pics said the shape is best described as that of the 2006 Pink Pack aka Flamingos.

While it's no early 2000 shape, its still much better than the current sh*t.

Q2 2017 can't come soon enough! Nike gunnin' for Adidas' throat!

Last edited:

well i'll say this: i am 95% TTS with am1 at US size 9.5.  these run similar to 2015 safaris where i couldve easily gotten away with a half size down.  as @Mrphist  so eloquently puts it, the QS milano feel like a US size 9.75 on me.  

IG: @unseenno1
So i need an 8.25 ha

So i think i could squeeze an 8 then and stretch it a little
hmm thats a tough call and would wait for more feedback. i guess looking back, if i had to do it again, i would mess with a 9 (half size down).  the suede they use is super stiff, almost like its lined with cardboard.  not for nothing, but outside the aesthetic appeal, the quality isnt there.  theyre super stiff and dont take decent shape, retaining that bananarama life.  if youre just looking to get these for principle, rather than really wanting them, 200 is better spent elsewhere.  just my two cents. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom