THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@unseen that you in that IG pic?

if so you're looking pretty swole(pause)....you lift bro? outside of sneakers & my fam thats my #1 passion.
smokin.gif
i do homey.  im a fitness trainer certified in nutrition and exercise therapy.  i also compete in physique.  

yo thats super dope!

I've been mulling the idea of doing a show for physique as well but between work, family the timing just hasn't worked out.

all my gym buddies keep riding me cause they tell me I'm there already just need to actually "try" a diet and I'd be stage ready in 4wks

yo thats super dope!

I've been mulling the idea of doing a show for physique as well but between work, family the timing just hasn't worked out.

all my gym buddies keep riding me cause they tell me I'm there already just need to actually "try" a diet and I'd be stage ready in 4wks
PMed as to not to derail the thread with our bromosexual geek out session. 

I'm digging those. So good news I showed my wife a video of the color change and she was like those are cool. I told her they will show up on Tuesday. A few eye rolls and some discussion about my shoes and we're somehow now getting a new puppy [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm digging those. So good news I showed my wife a video of the color change and she was like those are cool. I told her they will show up on Tuesday. A few eye rolls and some discussion about my shoes and we're somehow now getting a new puppy [emoji]129300[/emoji]
:lol: talk about change of subject... :lol:

huge improvement, and no shade, but i can still see the DNA of banana splits.  ima still copp doe. 

Both. You described what I see/will do exactly lol
yeah dont get me wrong, ima def copp.  i currently copp the banana hammock trash given the right colorway, so this is a no brainer.  

the mudguard is great, but feel like the shape from toebox back is the same.  same slender length, same squatted height, same bananariffic midsole.  

i guess beggers cant be choosers. 

Keep in mind though, there are several different shape midsoles I see on releases lately. I have no doubt that the perfect storm of the new shape with a better midsole will hit us from time to time. With that said, I'm definitely happy with the update! Not perfect but an enormous improvement from where the shoe was.

That's an OG midsole, it's not an ultra.

Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me or does the ankle padding look like it actually has...ankle padding again?

They're not perfect, but it's definitely an improvement and I really dig the colorway!

Back
Top Bottom