THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

After seeing those new pics and reading about men's sizing on the royals it got me like....

WOKyq6wm2d-in.gif

Is it wishful thinking that these would end up at the nikeoutlet in FSRs like the HOAs for $50.

And correct, 05 was the when the History of Air pack was released.

I remember I got my Air Max 360 OG when it first came out in Feb 2006, and HOA was just before then in late 2005 IIRC.

There was zero hype back then for the Air Max, at least unlike these days.

Last edited:
I remember I got my Air Max 360 OG when it first came out in Feb 2006, and HOA was just before then in late 2005 IIRC.

There was zero hype back then for the Air Max, at least unlike these days.

Did the same. Grabbed the 360's from my local running shop the day they released. I remember being able to scoop up the AM1's pretty much all winter. They sat and collected dust at my local chain stores.

Tried on the pinnacles at NT Chicago today, really liked the jade pair but they wouldn't let me use the 30% f&f discount so I passed for now. Hopefully these make it to discount.

I wish man. I can't see these being that mass produced.

Nike might not make the current release a GR but it was a completely different market 12 years ago. The HOA's didn't sit because they produced too many.

Interesting that they're putting the LE logo on the insole of the elephants. That particular detail I'm down with.

Nike might not make the current release a GR but it was a completely different market 12 years ago. The HOA's didn't sit because they produced too many.

Oh men - best of times. Nike Town Berlin had this 'History of Air - Wall' for like several weeks. And basically all of them in every size.
I wish I had that money that I've today for AMD back in these days to quadruple up on them.

Nikelab AM 1 OG red 2017 are set to release this next week and the blue og, march 9th. There will be a Blue consolation if the Red doesn't want to come in my closet!

Back
Top Bottom