THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

honestly if I can hit on my snkrs and my wife's as well I'll be satisfied.

if theyre on ndc I'll try for more but 2 each would be ideal.

Does anyone know the price for the OG colorways dropping 3/4 and 3/11? And since I don't see them on Footlocker or finishline.com calender I'm assuming they're QS correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm ready for march.
Does anyone know the price for the OG colorways dropping 3/4 and 3/11? And since I don't see them on Footlocker or finishline.com calender I'm assuming they're QS correct me if I'm wrong?

$140. thats what I've read. not a bad price at all.

Last edited:

The price is literally one page back, you can also check SNKRS....
I hope you strike out.

Official snkrs photos got everyone in here recharged with new batteries! Both OGs look real good. I want the royals more because I've never owned a pair but i feel like if i skip out on the reds I'll be missing out on something special

Started with Jades/Fogs...and it will not end with the OGs, hopefully [emoji]128077[/emoji] Great and unexpected fews months ago [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Looks like they based the new shape off of a classic, 2004's Urawa!

Great choice, only other pair I would have considered would have been Greystones

Are they really trying to place the cost cutting, lack of attention to detail shapes on modern materials and comfort? Please. And fix the Air Max Light while you're at it.

Back
Top Bottom