THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

starting march 1, i'll be rocking and posting an am1 every day up til 3.26.  @Modzzilla  used to do this in the 90 thread and my homey @max90  will hold it down over there.  it would be cool if some of yall participated in here.  it will be cool to see how much overlap we have and some of the dope pairs a few of the members have.   see you then. 
Ill do this with you too dude

I was hoping for a hassle free pick up saturday 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Me too, bro, I can only imagine what fools are going to try and resell all the cws for. I hope nike drops a bunch of em and they have to return them to an outlet near wherever the homies are.

I pray we don't have to pay resell for the Atmos AM1 and easy attainable. It wasn't too crazy to first time they released.

I would like to have 3 for the collection and stock, but 1 will do for retail.

I pray we don't have to pay resell for the Atmos AM1 and easy attainable. It wasn't too crazy to first time they released.

My dude... Why would you entertain the idea that its going to be easy peasy. This ain't 2006 bruh. In 2006 beasts were after Uptowns and sbs, so am1 was easy to Copp. Its the other way around now.

Reese Forbes highs dropped on Thu and sat on snkrs all day. In addition, Dont you remember what a cluster F the safaris were this time 2 years ago? The only way you get a pair is if in some randomness you connect via snkrs, after that, its resell. Sites are going to be crashing left and right during checkout. History don't lie.

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam, the beasts and resellers are straight salivating over these joints.  I'm gonna say most who want them will not get them for retail.  

i think so,  i might call them after the purchase and ask them to include it on the order if thats possible if i cant place it on SNKRS
You can put discount codes on the SNKRS app, but like you said, you can call Nike Customer Service and ask them to add it.

Promo only works on Desktop/Nike + app.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam, the beasts and resellers are straight salivating over these joints.  I'm gonna say most who want them will not get them for retail.  
SMH, True! I can just hope I get one for a reasonable price if I can't get for retail. After selling my pair a while back, I still regret it to this day. 

Anyways, I will be passing on the reds and getting the royal blue on the 11th!

Hype kid resellers are going to ruin the Atmos drop for us all. Sad times but good luck everyone, we're going to need it.

I see why you would think that but I wear my kicks. Im asking as a potential buyer.
Ahh, in that case, I still don't know ****.
laugh.gif
 I don't think anyone knows production numbers or anything. I could see $200 but who knows?

The same technology which we use to eat is going to starve us of these darn shoes. C'mon nike and get those production numbers up. They have to know there's a lot of money waiting out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE  

300-400 bux for resell probably
^^ he ^^ answered for yall that missed it.  the first wave on the bay will be 500-800.  it'll depreciate steadily but you can still find safaris still floating around for 200ish (2 years after).  so expect a slow decrease elephants too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom