THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Need those atmos air max 1s [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Always always had an affinity for them, never had the bread for them and voted for them last year to re-release. I hope these are somewhat obtainable this go around because I'm really excited for a chance to cop

fingers crossed Nike+ is handing out reservations for the OG's.

I seem to always get hit with shoes I don't want lol.

unseen unseen can't wait to see what you bust out :smokin. I'll post some am wears this month as well.

starting march 1, i'll be rocking and posting an am1 every day up til 3.26.  @Modzzilla
 used to do this in the 90 thread and my homey @max90
 will hold it down over there.  it would be cool if some of yall participated in here.  it will be cool to see how much overlap we have and some of the dope pairs a few of the members have.   see you then. 
I'll join the 90s thread with that since I don't have that many am1

starting march 1, i'll be rocking and posting an am1 every day up til 3.26.  @Modzzilla
 will hold it down over there.  it would be cool if some of yall participated in here.  it will be cool to see how much overlap we have and some of the dope pairs a few of the members have.   see you then. 
I don't have AM1s.

still hoping for a re-do of these tho...

nerd.gif
They do but in flyknit ultra 2.0 :frown:

starting march 1, i'll be rocking and posting an am1 every day up til 3.26.  @Modzzilla  used to do this in the 90 thread and my homey @max90  will hold it down over there.  it would be cool if some of yall participated in here.  it will be cool to see how much overlap we have and some of the dope pairs a few of the members have.   see you then. 
nice - I'm in!
(hope I don't forget to make (and post) a pic everyday)

I'm in dude! I don't know if I have enough AM1s to last until AM day and I'll have to start on the 6th haha but I'm down.

No doubt my friend. I will most def be rocking a month of 90s in the 90 thread. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those Gems out there.

Used my F&F 30% coupon at NikeTown to pick up a second pair of the Berries for $91. They unfortunately did not carry the Nikelab pair which is what I was hoping for.

NT Chicago wouldn't let me use the f&f 30% on the pinnacles. They said Nikelab was excluded.

Why is the 87 recognized as the AM1 and not the 86? I know they went from big window to smaller window but they are very very similar. When I read things like the following, I'm left wondering why people act like the 86 didn't exist.
 Both the Nike Air Max 1 Sport Red and Nike Air Max 1 Sport Royal debuted 30 years ago championing visible air for the first time ever, and now get a fresh update for just $140 USD each.

^the bubble on the 86 popped rather easily if I remember correctly and they had problems with it deflating even if the air pockets weren't popped along the side walls.

Back
Top Bottom