THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ofcourse not.
Ofcourse.

I will just leave this here.

Did I say I hated Kanye or anything ever? Nope!

I have zero shame admitting I love the Y1 and Y2!

Sold my TD though to your comment...meant I only own one pair now  haha - i love more shoes than just Am1!

But I see where you're getting at I think, all in good fun! All I was sayin was everyone who "only buys boost and nothing else, just strictly "boost babies" will be getting the OG and atmos w bots and what not, and most of us won't be so lucky...thats all!

Back to the shoes 
happy.gif

Last edited:
lol. man who cares what other shoes you may own or have owned.

singledout singledout obviously has love for this and is one of the biggest contributors to this thread. don't understand the judgemental views towards my dude just cause he likes some of Kanye designs. not my cup of tea but what the next man does effects me none.

So happy I'm not into instagram, FB...

Maybe I am to old for this stuff, but publishing my private life, wife, kids...idk?!?! Makes absolutely no sense to me! I mean, who cares?!

@Modus47  didn't do anything, I know he's just giving me a hard time since I was poking fun at boost babies

If that's what I am to him, so be it - its all in good fun and I can laugh with it  haha

I love Air Max 1s and that's what I am truly in here for!

Nice WMS Canvas - I'll be posting my first contribution later on

My AM1 flyknits are almost as comfortable as my boost in my opinion.

Boost edges out Air but I'll take flyknit with flywire over Primeknit any day.

Lockdown is way better and my foot feels more stable. No way would I be able to workout in a pair of boost. But I could in a pair of am1 flyknits if I wanted to

Last edited:
Can someone confirm that the Royal Blues coming out next week is a totally different shade of blue than the Varsity Blue QS that came out back in 2010?

I cant tell by looking on NDC release calendar. I own a pair of the Varsity blues and I dont have a pair of the Royals thats why I'm asking.

Can someone confirm that the Royal Blues coming out next week is a totally different shade of blue than the Varsity Blue QS that came out back in 2010?

I cant tell by looking on NDC release calendar. I own a pair of the Varsity blues and I dont have a pair of the Royals thats why I'm asking.
Totally different color. Much deeper/darker blue. 2009 was more baby blue while 2017 is more of a royal blue. I loved the 2009 color but the 2017 has quickly grown on me as more pics/vids have come out.

Totally different color. Much deeper/darker blue. 2009 was more baby blue while 2017 is more of a royal blue. I loved the 2009 color but the 2017 has quickly grown on me as more pics/vids have come out.
Thanks for confirming. I was disappointed by the QS thinking they were gonna be the deep royal blue I was looking forward to. 

How many times have the white/reds been released?

In normal form, not the fancy new technology being applied to old silhouettes.

1986/7 - originals
2005 - HoA
2017 - "OG" retro

What else?

I feel like some of the pairs look better than others. Some seem to curve in the toe perfectly while others don't, but I'd be curious to see how they look after being on foot a couple times. They always seem to curve more as you wear them in and most of the on foot pinnacle pairs I've seen look fine on foot in the toe area.

Deadstock HOA

Worn HOA

How many times have the white/reds been released?

In normal form, not the fancy new technology being applied to old silhouettes.

1986/7 - originals
2005 - HoA
2017 - "OG" retro

What else?
'87 - OG

1999 "OG Mesh" (604139-161)

2002 "OG Mesh" (609029-161)

2005 "History of Air" (313097-161)

2009 "Quickstrike" (378830-161)

2012/13 "VNTG" (554717-160)

2017 "Anniversary" (908375-100)

Plus some Leather, Ultra Moire, Lunar, Engineered Mesh, Flyknit...

Back
Top Bottom