THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

'87 - OG

1999 "OG Mesh" (604139-161)

2002 "OG Mesh" (609029-161)

2005 "History of Air" (313097-161)

2009 "Quickstrike" (378830-161)

2012/13 "VNTG" (554717-160)

2017 "Anniversary" (908375-100)

Plus some Leather, Ultra Moire, Lunar, Engineered Mesh, Flyknit...
Great first post - repped for solid info

But you forgot one

2014 "Air Max Day" (665873-106)  
wink.gif

Are they any other OG color ways beyond the OG red/royals? There doesn't seem to be a definitive guide out there surrounding the AM1.

Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread but you all should watch the Tinker episode on the Abstract: The Art of Design series on Netflix. If mentioned earlier, apologies.

'87 - OG

1999 "OG Mesh" (604139-161)

2002 "OG Mesh" (609029-161)

2005 "History of Air" (313097-161)

2009 "Quickstrike" (378830-161)

2012/13 "VNTG" (554717-160)

2017 "Anniversary" (908375-100)

Plus some Leather, Ultra Moire, Lunar, Engineered Mesh, Flyknit...
Well 2005 had 2 different Versions.

The HoA and a Classic Mesh Version (which is imho a much nicer version) I could post the style code later today.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread but you all should watch the Tinker episode on the Abstract: The Art of Design series on Netflix. If mentioned earlier, apologies.

Watched it the other day and it was great! I would recommend it for sure.

Y'all know that 2017 shoe is the left shoe right?

Bruh coming hard with the jokes

Last edited:

Also I'm sure we can all agree on dubbing this thread, "The Official Air Max 1 Thread: The Grumpiest Thread on NikeTalk"

laugh.gif
haha na it's just a couple dudes but they are in ever runner thread doing the same thing. They just hate life. Literally don't like anything. Just spend all day on a shoe site saying why every shoe sucks. Luckily for them they never leave their house so they never have to wear shoes.

@louislagerfeld

Also nitpicking, but the 2017's heel is still bootilicious compared to older renditions. Booty is good, but not in this application.
Was going to say the same

I think there's two things that "seem to be nice" (again, need to have in hand) on the 2017, the size of the swoosh and the mudguard appears to be thicker

haha na it's just a couple dudes but they are in ever runner thread doing the same thing. They just hate life. Literally don't like anything. Just spend all day on a shoe site saying why every shoe sucks. Luckily for them they never leave their house so they never have to wear shoes.
Lol, except I am one of those grumps too. 

j/k 
laugh.gif

I have no problem with AMD, Modus, unseen or any of the other OGs in here. Usually they are very helpful and welcoming when people have questions. They just aren't the type of people that like all this hype bringing in the hypebeast crowd and these big Nike campaigns are stirring a lot of attention making releases a pain. 

So I wonder if the other Am1 Beatles collab is gonna be bunk like the first one.....

The first collab here was for the Magical Mystery Tour (why do they waste the B swoosh on releases like this? I never understood it)

There is supposed to be a second collab, this second one is supposedly based off the Sgt Peppers And the Lonely Hearts Club album 

I have no problem with AMD, Modus, unseen or any of the other OGs in here. Usually they are very helpful and welcoming when people have questions. They just aren't the type of people that like all this hype bringing in the hypebeast crowd and these big Nike campaigns are stirring a lot of attention making releases a pain. 

I feel honored to be a part of this list. Real talk, I'm a bit diff in other forums I'm a part of. For example, I'm extremely welcoming and nurturing towards newbies in car forums, often times defending them.

I think the difference is that in car forums, newbies want to learn and are just asking for information on parts etc that is abundant within the market. Its also esoteric wherein even newbies are about the culture, so the "hypebeast" of that world dont tend be on forums. I guess I feel new comers in other types of forums are more genuine with their motive in accounts, posts and questions. Sorry if this comes off as pretentious. I truly do not mean it that way.

Back
Top Bottom