THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I haven't much cared for Nike or sneakers in general until the black/cerise ATC IV came out....in Europe. I was able to double up. That kind of reignited my sneaker cravings and I was looking forward to these AM1s. Welp, took the L like a lot of people did this morning but it got me thinking about what I had in the back of the closet so I dug for a minute to take a pic of the more "interesting" AM1s I have. I'm hoping for a second chance on the OG reds but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
New ones are worse shaped than 09s. I'd advise if you wanted these to save your money and get the 09s (which aren't shaped very well ) for cheaper on eBay or Klekt. False hype.
Na I wouldn't say so. It's most def not the shape everyone(myself included) is waiting for - but the best OG Release since 2005.

I haven't much cared for Nike or sneakers in general until the black/cerise ATC IV came out....in Europe. I was able to double up. That kind of reignited my sneaker cravings and I was looking forward to these AM1s. Welp, took the L like a lot of people did this morning but it got me thinking about what I had in the back of the closet so I dug for a minute to take a pic of the more "interesting" AM1s I have. I'm hoping for a second chance on the OG reds but I won't hold my breath.

Nice. What size? You looking to sell?

Nike did a bait and switch with the boxes? The narrow OG box was much better than this reskinned fat box.
I was thinking it may be used for the restock/ wider release of the OGs and who ever was able to cop today got the narrow one but It's just an assumption I could be wrong

I'm hearing stock was held back for amd release. Don't kill me if it doesn't come to fruition but that's the word from downtown NYC Nike headquarters

Last edited:
I'm hearing stock was held back for amd release. Don't kill me if it doesn't come to fruition but that's the word from downtown NYC Nike headquarters
It'd be cool if Nike did the release similar to the 2014 ATC2 Hot Lava release. They made the first release a QS in the start of the year and half way through the year there was a full GR release

Back
Top Bottom