THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So are the atmos 1s stand alone, but the 3s are a pack with the 1s? Confused. One of the pics are fake? Real? I guess we'll find out in the next week or so.

So are the atmos 1s stand alone, but the 3s are a pack with the 1s? Confused. One of the pics are fake? Real? I guess we'll find out in the next week or so.
The pack is releasing with both shoes (only way you can get the AJ3) and the AM1 is also releasing solo.

Last edited:
I feel like Nike would've shown the 3s by now if they were in the pack. I need some actual pics and a label on the box to prove my suspicions wrong

Got my pair from St. Alfred this morning. Kind of odd considering people here were reporting their stores getting 5-6 pairs total, there was quite a long line and it seems like they had enough boxes in the back for everyone. Pretty crazy considering Nike Chicago didn't even get any.

Pics below for informative purposes for those asking

Everyone can make their own conclusions about the shape. I'm not an experienced AM1 guy like the regulars here, but after reading through Modus' educational posts on midsoles this week, it seems like I got lucky not to end up with a complete bananarama on my pair, though the right shoe's midsole sort of does that wavy thing near the front.

Also, take with a grain of salt but I heard people in the line talk about how St. Alfred was the only place getting the blues and reds, but other stores like Notre and DTS were being rumored to get the Atmos.

Got my pair from St. Alfred this morning. Kind of odd considering people here were reporting their stores getting 5-6 pairs total, there was quite a long line and it seems like they had enough boxes in the back for everyone. Pretty crazy considering Nike Chicago didn't even get any.

Everyone can make their own conclusions about the shape. I'm not an experienced AM1 guy like the regulars here, but after reading through Modus' educational posts on midsoles this week, it seems like I got lucky not to end up with a complete bananarama on my pair, though the right shoe's midsole sort of does that wavy thing near the front.

Also, take with a grain of salt but I heard people in the line talk about how St. Alfred was the only place getting the blues and reds, but other stores like Notre and DTS were being rumored to get the Atmos.

What is the production date on the tongue? Would like to know if they were made before or after the Pinnacles.

I should have gotten out of bed and just gone, but I figured they'd be dumb packed. Congrats to you though!

I should have gotten out of bed and just gone, but I figured they'd be dumb packed. Congrats to you though!
What is the production date on the tongue? Would like to know if they were made before or after the Pinnacles.
I got there a bit after 9 and there were like 6-8 people, which was a bit surprising. I was also thinking the line would be crazy. Apparently some of the guys before me were there since last night considering the comments on STA's instagram posts.

Also, here is the tongue tag from the left shoe. There's 2 dates, 9/9/16 and 11/11/16. I'm not really up to speed on Nike labels so I'm not sure what that means in relation to the pinnacles, but hope it helps

So I was heading to kith in soho after leaving their BK location (picked up NMDs from a raffle. Took an L on am1 raffle).

I decided to just chat it up w some employees and let them know the am1 was my fave am of all time. One worker goes, what's your size we may have a pair for you.

Long story short. I was able to finally have a pair of sport red am1 back in myPossession thanks to Kith!

So I was heading to kith in soho after leaving their BK location (picked up NMDs from a raffle. Took an L on am1 raffle).

I decided to just chat it up w some employees and let them know the am1 was my fave am of all time. One worker goes, what's your size we may have a pair for you.

Long story short. I was able to finally have a pair of sport red am1 back in myPossession thanks to Kith!
Nice come up! Congrats

Thanks guys. Yea I'm definitely a social butterfly if you will lol. I was just surprised that dude offered. I'm gonna give it up to the fact that I was wearing timbs lmao

Thanks guys. Yea I'm definitely a social butterfly if you will lol. I was just surprised that dude offered. I'm gonna give it up to the fact that I was wearing timbs lmao
Crazy! Awesome pickup. Still looking to get lucky online somewhere. They looks great!

Back
Top Bottom