THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@dbl1212: great job!!! Congrats!!!

I just don't know if it's fair, that people who are wearing yeezys and AMs at the same time deserving the latest OGs! Just saying...

I mean it's same like supporting Real - Barca, Celtics - Lakers or even worse Celtic Glasgow and the ****** Rangers at the time! Just saying!!!

And right Saturday was....

I bet not one person on here gets the Atmos. I don't want them as I don't really like the Elephant print anyway, would have preferred Viotechs to release if I'm honest.

Man I'm not even fussed about the royals in truth (never liked the atmos much), I just wanted the OG red. Really hope we do see wider release on or after air max day.

Looking to pick up the Atmos on the 26th. This will be my first pair of air maxs. How do they fit. True to size??
better question is: will you be able to get them.  if you have some in somewhere, then yes for the most part they are TTS.

I'll never understand nike, always act like their shoes are gold,

anyway

1. the shape is better than the banana shape we used to have but nothing like the uruwa or the true OG shape

Nike designers are bad or they didn't care

2. just look at the colorway, the grey is lighter, they can't even pick the right color

3. I don't even mention the blue on the next release

they always did that kind on things

go figure

plus I think they're gonna released some OG colorways on every air max day now they have their new toe shape

and they're gonna release some regular corlorway in between maybe with some banana shape,

4. I dont even think about the shape of the AM1 ID shape lmao

anyway good luck all for the royals and the atmos
i like this guy.  stick around. 
glasses.gif

point number 3 is for @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  .  now we know the 09 isnt the 05 color, but (perhaps in my aging vision), its more reminiscent of 05 than 2017.  the 17 is just too bold for my taste.  but yes i will still try to get them.    

Nike has been doing the right thing with all retros lets hope they do the same. Maybe make the limited just enough that it takes work to get them, but resale isn't brutal. If Nike wants to make new concepts limited whatever, not retros please. Don't give ppl an L for the same shoe a second time in their life. Can't wait for these.

Haven't owned air max 1s in a long time I don't even remember my size. I have been taking 10 in the recent 1s and 10.5 in Jams. Could have taken a 10 in them, but I need the width cuz i have wide feet. Would I be a 10.5 in AM1s?
this is a good idea. 
Thoughts?
none are my style but if any, this.  with what he suggested below.  
Maybe change the eyelet to that burgundy color on the middle one and they'd be set.
Only thing is. These look like fall colors imo
agreed with the recommendation.  i feel theyre all too NB or asics inspired for my taste. 
Contemplating $350 for the og reds
please dont.  wait 2 weeks and see what happens with 3.26. if anything, resell prices will decline.  ie. safaris, kumquats, cx, and other unnecessarily hyped sneaker. 

Last edited:
Theyre going to put og colors on Nike ID mark my words. I want og style in green so i couldnt care less either way but ive seen this story before with them.

The blue on this release makes the colorway dope. All past retro iterations basura as hell IN MY OPINION before the "enthusiaist OGs" start crying

Last edited:
Anybody know if kicks-crew.com is official? They have a whole size run for $300 and royals for $280

Anybody know if kicks-crew.com is official? They have a whole size run for $300 and royals for $280

I know that is still rape prices , but alot better than yesterdays mess . Im tempted to just get the royals out the way

I am just going to sit back and wait it out and see what happens with future releases and ID options, no way I am paying reseller prices for these when I bought 3 pairs of HOA at outlets for $40 each back in the day. Nike really screwed their real customers on this one and I a man seeing a pattern lately of them doing this lately SMH

Last edited:
OG's sold out within 2 seconds, Masters sold out within 3 seconds, Atmos = server crash, sold via instagram for $ 600 by people who have family connections with factory workers.

And starting in April, Nike is releasing more all-white soles, silver and gold premiums and neon-yellow essentials with grey soles and purple speckles.

Hope I'm wrong though.

If kicks crew got a full size run of both OGs does this meen there muat be a big restock coming??? Plus they elephants on pre order, of that's what you want....

Back
Top Bottom