THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^same....

they never did another release of the OG spiridon
mean.gif

and they made 13 TOTAL sz13's
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

maybe since they were a nikelab release and these aren't theres still a chance?
i hope so. i want y'all to have pairs 

I'll never understand nike, always act like their shoes are gold,

anyway

the shape is better than the banana shape we used to have but nothing like the uruwa or the true OG shape

Nike designers are bad or they didn't care
Why actually bother to properly fix the shape when you can just say you did and beast will eat it up.

Maybe change the eyelet to that burgundy color on the middle one and they'd be set.
Only thing is. These look like fall colors imo

ouch are you going to return the pair u copped in store after seeing the shape and color of the latest release?
nope, it wasn't an easy cop, and despite the shape and color, it's not that bad it just could have been better, anyway

it's just that through the years I'm more and more confused by nike strategy in allocation or design, but anyway it's not a new thing, nike always acted like this

Why actually bother to properly fix the shape when you can just say you did and beast will eat it up.
yeah I know what you mean :smile:

Haven't owned air max 1s in a long time I don't even remember my size. I have been taking 10 in the recent 1s and 10.5 in Jams. Could have taken a 10 in them, but I need the width cuz i have wide feet. Would I be a 10.5 in AM1s?
I have wide feet and I always size up 0.5 in AM1

I wore mine yesterday and today. I put the white laces in, needless to say, the shoes ruined the laces by bleeding on to them.
Same happened to mine. It's not terrible but the white laces definitely took on a little pink. Can't really tell unless youre up on them.

Same happened to mine. It's not terrible but the white laces definitely took on a little pink. Can't really tell unless youre up on them.

When I unlaced them to re lace them up. The berry laces stained the white tongue. But when I laced them up. Can't really tell they are stained at all.

When I unlaced them to re lace them up. The berry laces stained the white tongue. But when I laced them up. Can't really tell they are stained at all.
My tongue is OK but the white laces have a faint pink tint to them. From a distance you can't tell at all but it bugs me.

I wore mine yesterday and today. I put the white laces in, needless to say, the shoes ruined the laces by bleeding on to them.
I had this problem with new balance shoes in the past.  I suggest wearing a couple of times with the suede colored laces at first, so the dye bleeds on to those laces, then switch to the white laces later.

Est. 2006. The quality on these is still A1. Nike should have kept this up. The leather still feels buttery 11 years later. Wore them out today :smokin

After seeing the video for the master AM1 in black. I am sort of feeling them.

Not too bad looking after all.

Last edited:
I know, thats the joke haha - but yea I'll take pics when I get them in!
That would be pretty nice,thank you.

Maybe I'm missing them but I don't even see them in an 11.5 U.S. on Ebay. Idk if that size was even more rare in the U.S. but every euro site I tried and failed on last night didn't have 11.5's either. 
Afaik were no 11.5 available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom