THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For me no resale, it's a personal thing. I have problems paying them!!!

But anyway price is at the moment not bad. Congrats!

Is there a list of stores/sites that will be selling the Atmos 1s. I see things listed in individual posts but was curious if there's a comprehensive list somewhere. I want the royals as well but i'll be flying when they're released and I'm sure the wifi on the plane will be garbage. Thanks in advance.

Is there a list of stores/sites that will be selling the Atmos 1s. I see things listed in individual posts but was curious if there's a comprehensive list somewhere. I want the royals as well but i'll be flying when they're released and I'm sure the wifi on the plane will be garbage. Thanks in advance.

Probably the same stores getting in the OG pairs. Tier Zero accounts.

Hope I'm wrong and it's a massive GR. :D

Last edited:
just bit the bullet and paid resale for the OG red pair. a little under $200 isn't bad. i don't think nike will restock these in high numbers just cuz it's an "anniversary" shoe.

went down a half size tho. anyone confirm the sizing on this pair?
From where?

Probably the same stores getting in the OG pairs. Tier Zero accounts.

Hope I'm wrong and it's a massive GR. :D

I live in South Florida and I don't really know too many stores, there are a few but usually everything seems to go to friends and family. I hope you're right and it's closer to a GR. I feel like I'll have more luck with stores online.

Thanks

Im curious about the sizing on the reds as well . Had to go up a 1/2 size ....usually 101/2 and copped a sz 11 . Can anybody tell me how the sizing runs on these ? I have a wide foot. Good lookn

Last edited:
My local spot will be a zoo come Saturday it's the kith adidas and the royals dropping as well, hopefully they impliment one item per consumer

My local spot will be a zoo come Saturday it's the kith adidas and the royals dropping as well, hopefully they impliment one item per consumer

Don't keep up with anything Adidas. But I'm going to guess that Kith collab shoe will have boost?

If so, I hope the beasts will probably lean towards those shoes and hopefully people who really want the royal blue can get thier pair to rock.

Im curious about the sizing on the reds as well . Had to go up a 1/2 size ....usually 101/2 and copped a sz 11 . Can anybody tell me how the sizing runs on these ? I have a wide foot. Good lookn
for me they're TTS, I'm a true 8.5US (in cm) but I always size up 0.5 because I have wide feet, so I took a 9US, and they fit exactly the way I like, and I think a 8.5US would've been too narrow (I have hobbit feet)

but it depends on the width of your feet but I think your 11US should be good

Last edited:
For anyone that has these already. Did you go true to size? Have the opportunity to get a pair but half a size below what I usually wear.

Also do you guys think the royals will go as quick as the red? Is it worth entering the END raffle or wait until they release at other stores?

Interesting how they are sound the pack. Pretty stupid to make such a lil hanged and put them in a pack. They really trying to may you pay $400 for the atmos with a different insole and a jumpman on the bottom :lol:

Just let me have the regular joints because this is just stupid

Word is the OG red and blue are releasing again without special box and bag later as a GR.

Can anyone confirm this?

Interesting how they are sound the pack. Pretty stupid to make such a lil hanged and put them in a pack. They really trying to may you pay $400 for the atmos with a different insole and a jumpman on the bottom
laugh.gif

Just let me have the regular joints because this is just stupid
eyes.gif
 "Why do you have a jumpman on your running shoe?"

glasses.gif
 "I bought this shoe as a pack along with a basketball shoe."

eyes.gif
 "So there's a running man on the bottom of the basketball shoe?"

glasses.gif
 "Eh... nope..."

eyes.gif
>
indifferent.gif

Don't keep up with anything Adidas. But I'm going to guess that Kith collab shoe will have boost?

If so, I hope the beasts will probably lean towards those shoes and hopefully people who really want the royal blue can get thier pair to rock.

Yes in my city people go hard for the adidas I mean 12-14 hour camp minimum I showed up at 12am went home came back at 5am for the reds AM1's the next person didn't show up til 8am and that's because I called him

For anyone that has these already. Did you go true to size? Have the opportunity to get a pair but half a size below what I usually wear.

Also do you guys think the royals will go as quick as the red? Is it worth entering the END raffle or wait until they release at other stores?

I'd recommend going TTS. But if you go down 1/2 Size you can loose lace them.

I don't get why the AJ 3 has safari print instead of the elephant print like on the atmos. At least let the shoes have the same theme if you're releasing them in a pack

I don't get why the AJ 3 has safari print instead of the elephant print like on the atmos. At least let the shoes have the same theme if you're releasing them in a pack
The AJ3 is inspired by the Atmos Safari AM1, the pack is paying homage to Atmos.

Makes very much sense

Last edited:
Word is the OG red and blue are releasing again without special box and bag later as a GR.
Can anyone confirm this?

I think that's more hope/speculation right now to be honest. No one wants to believe that Nike could make them as limited as they currently are...me I'm a cynic lol

Back
Top Bottom