THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If the constant flow of updates from stockx is any indication, the resell prices on the OG 1 reds will likely drop to something reasonable soon.

Someone in here paid sub-$200, that's already pretty good. Once you factor in paying for shipping, not too much over retail.

Changed into these after work. Will need a sole swap in the near future but they are still going strong!
Beauties man. Wish I could get my hands on a pair.

I think Nike will hype the Jewels up all the way until they release and none of us will get a pair.

Pshh. Jewels will definitely be copped. #jewelboiz

Saw that but don't see a sale on stockx for under $209 in any size.

What sucks is resellers flooded the market, so if anything, I expect that climb in the coming weeks as stock dries up on these. I was told those Ultras aren't going to help :lol:

Are the Blues supposed to be harder to get?

Last edited:
If the constant flow of updates from stockx is any indication, the resell prices on the OG 1 reds will likely drop to something reasonable soon.

Someone in here paid sub-$200, that's already pretty good. Once you factor in paying for shipping, not too much over retail.

I believe that was for a size 6 tho. Lowest offer in my size is $480 smh. I refuse. Should come down tho once everyone gets their online pairs in hand and if these restock rumors persist. Im gonna hold out for a restock before i do anything foolish.

What sucks is resellers flooded the market, so if anything, I expect that climb in the coming weeks as stock dries up on these. I was told those Ultras aren't going to help
laugh.gif

Are the Blues supposed to be harder to get?
That seems to be the case. Dropped a couple screengrabs this morning of FP blathering on about the royals being super limited. Who knows.

I believe that was for a size 6 tho. Lowest offer in my size is $480 smh. I refuse. Should come down tho once everyone gets their online pairs in hand and if these restock rumors persist. Im gonna hold out for a restock before i do anything foolish.

Gotcha, could have sworn I saw normal sizes dipping lower. Patience is a virtue. Tough to know if now is the valley or the peak.

Ah ok - was told at nike soho they released in 2012. That or I misheard what dude was saying to me. repped.

Last edited:
Did you guys get this email from shiekh? Could this mean that shiekh will be releasing these on airmax day?

Last edited:
SS Greensboro Raleigh & CLT somebody in here said APB but they never confirmed or followed up with happen or I missed it...

idk if it's the fact that everyone seems to be a "sneakerhead" today or Nike playin' hype games, but it's pretty sad that even cats on here who are "in the know" can't get their hands on these at retail prices. Good thing I stopped trying to play that game Nike and even other brands are doing nowadays.

To wash away some of my saltiness...a under-rated GR from '06. These have been sitting in my basement forgotten for a while after getting worn pretty hard. A little "Shout" and scrubbing got them looking pretty good again. Great materials and correct shape on these too.
Love these...  Been trying to get my hands on a 10.5 for a long time!  

Nope. Didn't have my size and I got flummoxed about changing the country - thought they had dropped on the US site.

Back
Top Bottom