THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Are people really confused about this?

Its clear they decided to flip famous prints from each shoe. Since the AM1 took the famous elephant print from the 3, they took the famous safari print from the AM1. 
It's an Atmos pack, the 3 are inspired by the AM1 Safari that Atmos designed.

Has anyone heard of any of these, the atmos, masters or ogs releasing at any nike stores? All I've seen are boutiques.

If the 3s were executed well, there probably wouldn't be any "confusion."
laugh.gif
they are so many levels of trash, it's leaving us confused, like WHY would they do this?
laugh.gif

It's an Atmos pack, the 3 are inspired by the AM1 Safari that Atmos designed.
Lol I get if people don't like it, I'm not a fan of those either. I'm just saying what they were going for is pretty clear, they wanted to change up the 3 instead of having the regular EP on it. 

Last edited:

JORDAN X MAX “ATMOS” PACK. 3/26/2017 || $400 HYPERSTRIKE RELEASE.... Via @shoptwo3

If those 3's were not part of a pack they would be another dust collector at my local Eblens! Those clear soles have no business being on there. Would have preferred a furry toe cap over the look of the clear soles. The Am1's look great though. Repped for the pics!

Last edited:
JORDAN X MAX “ATMOS” PACK. 3/26/2017 || $400 HYPERSTRIKE RELEASE.... Via @shoptwo3

2017 Nike Air Max 1 Premium Retro (Retail $150) Vs the Nike Air Max 1 from the Air Jordan x Max “Atmos” Pack (Retail $400). TWO SEPARATE RELEASES.

Those III's are still fug. Kinda growing on me though. Just take my money Nike. Well. If I get the chance.

Last edited:
As expected, the same stores that carried the red OG are getting the blue OG as well.

sneakernews.com/2017/03/07/where-to-buy-nike-air-max-1-og-sport-blue/

L**** S**********: Thats fine. Just one more question. This might be a long shot, but do you guys still have any Air Max 1 Anniversary Red in a size 12 in stock?
L**** S**********: Possibly a return or a cancel laying around somewhere.
Karl: Thank you for bringing that up to us. I am currently checking our inventory for our anniversary shoe and we are currently sold out for this shoe but I am positive that Nike will be making more of this item as we've received lots of feedback to our consumers wanting to get a pair of this awesome shoes.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there you have it.
@ontherocks1 you get that answer via Nike chat?

I hope that guy knows his stuff and isn't just pulling things out his ***** cause that would be the best news for a lot of people in here.

Yes Via Nike chat. I had to dispute a return and figured to throw out the air max question out of curiosity since im still salty about the L. There is still hope NTers.
I would take that with a grain of salt... a lot of the time those CS reps have no clue what they're talking about
this is what I'm worried about.

the nike chat people dont have the information on this type of stuff so take whatever he says with a grain of salt
nike CS told me that they asked for a restock but there's no guarantee

they just asked, maybe they're just pulling this out, don't know but in the other hand every time I asked about a restock of a "limited" release they never talked about a restock, every time they said : it's sold out, sorry here's a coupon

anyway, maybe there's hope, I mean a little, afterall it's just an AM1, why not

and good luck guys for the royals tomorrow

Wait so the Atmos are releasing outside of the pack as well? Anyone know if they'll be made more available?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why the shape of the patches was so much better than pretty much any other AM 1 released in the last couple years?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why the shape of the patches was so much better than pretty much any other AM 1 released in the last couple years?
Patches have different build materials than normal AM1s.

Patches uses hyperfuse

Got a pair of the reds when they dropped early in Asia (last Saturday), happy with my pair but I share the general sentiment of this thread with regards to how Nike has handled the so-called anniversary so far. You'd have thought that a classic like the AM1 was above the hype game, I guess Nike thinks otherwise. Whether or not the OGs get a restock on the 26th, keeping your customers waiting in suspense for a whole month is a lousy way to do business. 

and the less said about the 3s the better lol. I understand the safari print is meant to complement the elephant but it just doesn't work. As if that wasn't bad enough, dat clear sole! LOL

Back
Top Bottom