THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

so again....no 11.5 for the blue OG at any store in europe. just like the reds.

why lord?!?!?! 

i will settle for the 12 though, but i really dont understand why there is no 11.5 at all! 

so again....no 11.5 for the blue OG at any store in europe. just like the reds.

why lord?!?!?! 

i will settle for the 12 though, but i really dont understand why there is no 11.5 at all! 
have the same problem. we will never know.

but on the other hand, i'm prepared for the second L tomorrow, so it doesn't matter at all :D

still hoping for a GR on AMD

Unable to post a link, but snkrs is doing an IG raffle for 25 pairs (US6 - US13) for the Masters

instagram dot com > /p/BRWHvCehF7e/

Noticing a couple of euro retailers pushing the rainbow berrys hard these last 24 hours. Not sure what it means in relation to the OGs, though. Could be something. Could be nothing.

Hey, what's up NT? Listen, I was strapped for cash because I had to pay rent last weekend so I missed out on the AM1 OG Sport Red. Can anyone please tell me do they run TTS? Where can I find a Size 8.5 if they do? Please, help! I really want those Air Max!!!

Hey, what's up NT? Listen, I was strapped for cash because I had to pay rent last weekend so I missed out on the AM1 OG Sport Red. Can anyone please tell me do they run TTS? Where can I find a Size 8.5 if they do? Please, help! I really want those Air Max!!!
If you were strapped for cash last weekend, not sure you will want to pay 3x retail, which is what they are going for now.

Got offered a guaranteed pair of the royals at $220 just now. The Reds were retail or bust for me but it would hurt to miss out on the Royals. @dblplay1212  did your connect confirm that they had less stock on these as the reds or were they pretty equal? Not sure if i should bite at this price. Thanks.

Got offered a guaranteed pair of the royals at $220 just now. The Reds were retail or bust for me but it would hurt to miss out on the Royals. @dblplay1212  did your connect confirm that they had less stock on these as the reds or were they pretty equal? Not sure if i should bite at this price. Thanks.
You should absolutely cop at that size. 0% chance you get blues for less unless it's a hookup from a friend. What size is it? If it's a us11, I'll take it right now. And yea my connect has less blue than red.

Last edited:

I would have paid already if I was you, didn't you see this? Basically 240 pairs for ALL these EU stores...total

I'd bite at that price

You should absolutely cop at that size. 0% chance you get blues for less unless it's a hookup from a friend. What size is it? If it's a us11, I'll take it right now. And yea my connect has less blue than red.
Guaranteed to be a 9.5 or 10. I might just take the hit on these to secure a pair and pass on the Reds for now. Thanks for confirming the info! Repped.

Crazy part is I saw them the day of in stock at 10:03 a.m. I didn't check for my size because the thought of know I could have had them but didn't get them (like actually seeinga my size) would have killed me! By 11:03 a.m. (When I looked again they were soldosold out!!! My chest hurts...

Back
Top Bottom