THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 6459795876
'03 AM1 SC wms 306344-171 pretty beat up but still wearable
I highly approve of this womens colorway, might be the best womens pair you own (from what I've seen)

Always wanted these but could never find a US12 womens in them, not an easy find!

What size are you anyways @Modus47

Unlucky on the Royals everyone. 05 Evolution Pack today.

FYI: Naked's Royal drop is officially sold out now. No idea when they even released them, but the product page is back up. Comments mentioned seeing "bots" snatching em up last night but who knows.

On one hand it's dirty af that Nike has made these so limited but on the other hand I get it. Just look at the buzz it's created for the model. If they made these a gr, 80% of the buzz wouldn't be there. This thread wouldn't be jumping like it is. It'd be the same 10 people in here that are always in here. That's not a knock on anyone or anything, just a fact. So while it's dirty that Nike has done us this way, it's obvious their plan worked. Hopefully once we get past the og's, Atmos, and Masters, we'll get some clean colorways that are more readily available.

FYI: Naked's Royal drop is officially sold out now. No idea when they even released them, but the product page is back up. Comments mentioned seeing "bots" snatching em up last night but who knows.

Women sizes only right? People cop off kith manually? Crazy.

The hype will die on AM1s after AMD. Then we'll see what we get. Hopefully those Jewels are shaped half decent.

On one hand it's dirty af that Nike has made these so limited but on the other hand I get it. Just look at the buzz it's created for the model. If they made these a gr, 80% of the buzz wouldn't be there. This thread wouldn't be jumping like it is. It'd be the same 10 people in here that are always in here. That's not a knock on anyone or anything, just a fact. So while it's dirty that Nike has done us this way, it's obvious their plan worked. Hopefully once we get past the og's, Atmos, and Masters, we'll get some clean colorways that are more readily available.
100% this. i made a post saying the same thing some time back but it is a huge marketing thing for them to bring more demand to AM1s. idk how long it will last if they aren't bringing back more popular cws or putting out new fresh cws 

Up to Euro 42 - small enough for me. But the product page dropped off about 30 minutes before it was supposed to go live last night. PDP popped back up within the last hour.

:lol: at the fact that people weren't even interested in these during past releases.

-Drew

09 and 12 version of am1 OG red was trash. Why wouldn't I be more excited if they made an improvement?

Unfortunately, this. I was more hyped for clean new colorways with the improved shape. And obsidians. Please don't make them this limited if they drop. The way it's looking now even new colorways might be harder to get.

yeah if obsidian's come back in the remastered shape and are this hard to get my hands on I'm going to lose my damn mind.

being sz13 is always a struggle but it shouldn't be this hard for guys w/more popular sizes like 9.5-11.

Dear Nike,

Can y'all stop dropping different variations of OG AM1s every so often and just give us a mass produced drop already? Keep your patches, we don't want no ultras or knits, shove those tapes and no sews up your *** and give us a got damn real release!

Sincerely,

Airthompson

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm of the thinking that the OG colors should release yr after yr and be readily available all yr long.

across the board with all Nike heritage models. but that's just me. I know cats love their exclusivites.

I'm of the thinking that the OG colors should release yr after yr and be readily available all yr long.

across the board with all Nike heritage models. but that's just me. I know cats love their exclusivites.

Agree 100% I'm tired of being shut out of the shoes I want am 95 neon , am90 infrared and og am1 could release every year and I would never complain

Back
Top Bottom