THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dear Nike,

Can y'all stop dropping different variations of OG AM1s every so often and just give us a mass produced drop already? Keep your patches, we don't want no ultras or knits, shove those tapes and no sews up your *** and give us a got damn real release!

Sincerely,

Airthompson

laugh.gif
REP'D

This thread has been moving faster than usual. Good luck to all of you. Just bless us with on foot pictures when they come in. :pimp:

I'd rather have both OG's than the Atmos but that's just me
True. But since I struck out on the Reds and won't even try for the Blues, I just want a chance with the Atmos' 
laugh.gif

Btw, you're in the DMV? Any local spots that will be selling them out here?
nerd.gif

Red and blue AM1s will always be back in some way, shape, or form (quite literally) with the original materials that we so desire. It sucks what they did this year for it, but it's still a classic pair that they've retro'd in those colorways several times before and they'll retro it again. Might not be for a few years or so but they'll be back.

@SingledOut how can someone say a release is a surprise when production started 5-6 months ago haha
I have no idea - I am just the messenger man haha

I don't believe anything until it actually happens, aka once I get Atmos for retail without having to jump through ANY hoops...then i"ll believe what "adam" said lol

True. But since I struck out on the Reds and won't even try for the Blues, I just want a chance with the Atmos' 
laugh.gif

Btw, you're in the DMV? Any local spots that will be selling them out here?
nerd.gif
Yessir I live in Frederick but work in Bethesda like 5 min from DC

The only place I can think of would maybe be Nike Georgetown but I can't say for sure. I'm just gonna try through SNKRS

220$ shipped is pretty much a steal after Saturday am

doubt you'll see pairs for under 300$ after snkrs

Last edited:
Yea honestly only a handful of shops are carrying the OG colorways like Undftd, Social status and Kith so I just said **** it.

Atmos is tier 0 accounts so more inventory than the OG's. Red og people asking $350 for them so I wasn't going to go through with that for the blue pair lol

Last edited:
Did you get your normal size in them? I am thinking about picking them up as well tried my tts and felt a little roomy, but no half size down to try.
I went half size down from a 10.5 in AM1 AF1 and AM90 I wear a 10 in a AM95 for example I wear a 10.5

Dang!...I'd pay $220 shipped for the blues in my size in an instant. Lol. Now just gota find someone selling for that much

Was def feelin the OG reds more at first but seein all these blue ones man...I'm starting to make a turn towards the blues!

Copped the reds on SNKRS, and my order confirmation is the Lebron 14. WTF. Lol

Called and they said the order is for Lebrons. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Copped the reds on SNKRS, and my order confirmation is the Lebron 14. WTF. Lol

Called and they said the order is for Lebrons. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

What? Lol how in the heck does that happen? Which lebrons were they?

Last edited:
took the triple L today on the blues on nike and end.....

and i totally dont care about OG reds, atmos or masters or whatever they could bring up this month. i just wanted a pair of blues 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom