THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn preorders for the OG Blues with the coupon are still expensive.... Makes me just not want these shoes...

I just released them from my cart. I can't do it. Retail or bust.
I feel you... The highest I'd be willing to pay is like 170 maybe 180 but nothing higher. I can't do 300 for a pair of AM1. I'd rather throw that 300 on something else.

I've never owned a pair of air max 1's (in my size at least) before, but ever since I knew what they were I've liked the design. Now that they've made them look more like they did originally, I really want a couple pairs to rock. That said, I REFUSE TO STRIKE OUT on this blue pair this weekend! :lol:

Picked up the jade pinnacles they are very nice I mean top notch as far as material and shape. If you're thinking about getting a pair get them you won't be disappointed

I've never owned a pair of air max 1's (in my size at least) before, but ever since I knew what they were I've liked the design. Now that they've made them look more like they did originally, I really want a couple pairs to rock. That said, I REFUSE TO STRIKE OUT on this blue pair this weekend!
laugh.gif
If you refuse u gonna end up buyin them from stockx boi

Those Jade pinnacles are too damn :smokin
I gotta get those and the ocean fog but I'm hoping they go on sale.

they're sitting so good chance they end up discounted.

I'm a 13 so I couldn't wait on them. Love all of them.

Picked up the jade pinnacles they are very nice I mean top notch as far as material and shape. If you're thinking about getting a pair get them you won't be disappointed
Did you get your normal size in them? I am thinking about picking them up as well tried my tts and felt a little roomy, but no half size down to try.

I hope Nike release more CWs as good as the Pinnacles. I copped all 4 and doubled up on the Jades and Fogs just in case these are the last decent release they do.

Check your emails. Looks like Kith sent out a raffle for the OG blue

*instore raffle

Last edited:
That's great news about retro Atmos...hopefully i can get a pair 8)

Back
Top Bottom