THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dropped the link to the news release this morning.

I may just skip waiting on line for the royals tomorrow now that nike is blowing up all the spots. Just don't want to deal with all the reseller scumbags.

Last edited:
This master is definitively a little bit widely available than the 2 OG!!

I will try for them but if the information about the availability of the Atmos was safe, not a real problem to pass.

I'm not surprise to see people start lining up at 12AM in the NYC area and most of them is the resell peeps which just kills

I'm not surprise to see people start lining up at 12AM in the NYC area and most of them is the resell peeps which just kills
Nike blew it up earlier and now all the resellers gonna descend on the few spots that will have the royals in store like a plague. I'll take the L from bed.

How can I be not selected when I never entered the draw or even saw a draw for these yet???

Nike blew it up earlier and now all the resellers gonna descend on the few spots that will have the royals in store like a plague. I'll take the L from bed.
​I was gonna go around 4AM but I guess now i'll just stay in my bed

f​or sure.. 1 person would be on line then when the store opens bunch of their friends would be in front of you out of no where

f​or sure.. 1 person would be on line then when the store opens bunch of their friends would be in front of you out of no where
Hate it when that happens. I remember the same thing happened when Jordan first released the Altitudes. Caused a ruckus and unnecessary threats and animosity, smh.

Haven't kept up with the post in a few days but any word if there's supposed to be a restock on the red AM1s?

Back
Top Bottom