THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hate it when that happens. I remember the same thing happened when Jordan first released the Altitudes. Caused a ruckus and unnecessary threats and animosity, smh.
​they should do a better job on people being on line especially those serious buyers but no they could care less

​they should do a better job on people being on line especially those serious buyers but no they could care less
LOL. security dudes here in NYC don't give af. they all know the resellers and the resellers all know them. I bet they all already have wristbands.

I know some of you regulars have been hating on these but they were just delivered. The only color I wear are on my feet!

Last edited:
I know some of you regulars have been hating on these but they were just delivered. The only color I wear are on my feet!
No way can on those, color is so dope. Got some compliments when I wore them out last time. 

Also, it has a better "newer" toe shape. That's a big plus.

I finally won my first kith raffle and I'm ******* on call for the release tomorrow. This ******* sucks. I'll have to ask my girl but I already know I'm gonna get yelled at.

Back
Top Bottom