THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Are berry's worth the price of admission? They're growing on me on the daily.

Btw. I prefer to call them viotechs!

Yup. They are to me, but I died use the 30% off friend and family sale. So I got them for $91.

yea I have a 9.5 In the blue I should of gone with a 9. now looking to trade someone to get my correct size :/
I usually .5 up to a 10, but these OGs, TTS 9.5 was probably the way to go for me. They'll still work, but I'm right at, maybe a little more than a thumbs spacing in the toebox. Seems like they run a little big.

I swear somebody said that draw could be messed with too lol

i forgot who it was tho
Probably SoleMartyr lol

I may have to bite the bullet and go stand outside of Bait in Seattle. Not looking forward to sitting out in this weather though.

Snkrs app just updated atoms to a draw now......:frown:
Another upside of a draw, you have 1 hour to enter as much raffles as you can with different emails. XYZ1@gmail.com, XYZ2@gmail.com, XYZ3@gmail.com etc., log in and log out etc.

Not that it really matters, but Nike's twitter says 30 THIRTY minutes.
Everyone don't forget.

Didn't Nike tweet a few pages back that it'll be FCFS? Lol.
I rather take the draw even tho I never won a draw on snkrs.
Good news, right?

This was the tweet from couple days ago.

Last edited:
Nike LA twitter saying Atmos not available in any of the Nike stores (Grove and SM)

Looks like boutiques only for us Cali folk. :smh:

if anything theres been more releases of the reds than the royals as a mens shoe.

that being the case, the royals may be more appealing to heads that wear larger sizes.

Up until the pinnacle Am1s that recently released, the toe box was absolutely horrendous. To the point many people stopped buying am1s altogether, myself included. Now these retro ogs are being marketed as an improved shape, which they are, but just barely depending on which pictures you look at. I think people are more disappointed in the lack of significant improvement since they seemed to actually care now and were actively promoting doing something about it. Those atmos posted a page or 2 ago kooked like safari cliffhangers allover again.

It's like removing the padding from SB dunks. Or JB trying to pass off AJ1 mids as the highs.

Thanks for the education. As a dunk head the thin tongue models are an affront to the sb brand. I get it now!

* still love my berries though :D

What's the difference between the Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 LE and the air max anniversary? Both In red and white Colourway

Back
Top Bottom