THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

mean.gif

StartFragment【3/17 FRI】
NIKE
AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM
875844-400
875844-600 【atmos / Sports Lab by atmos EXCLUSIVE】EndFragment

Picture of the reds I saw on IG looked like the shoe had been kicked repeatedly into a wall but toe box looks marginally better on this pictures

Quote:
you still need so many different accounts and if they all use the same billing and shipping data what I said about checking for double entries would explain why you only see Ls on that screenshot.

and again my question: do you need to verify your account with your phone number before entering the draw in the US?

Last edited:

Quote:

you still need so many different accounts and if they all use the same billing and shipping data what I said about checking for double entries would explain why you only see Ls on that screenshot.

and again my question: do you need to verify your account with your phone number before entering the draw in the US?
I know a person first hand who was won 50+ pairs of ONE drawing.

Everything you mentioned can be automated.

All the orders were delivered successfully, UPS had to deliver the orders with two trucks. 

Last edited:

Quote:

You see L's

I see 68 pairs ordered 

All your questions can be google'd

Last edited:
Nike closing out double creditcard entries and addresses was just a guess. I have no prove they do it, I just said it would be easily doable for the engineers at Nike.

If they don't, you can of course enter with X different account with the same billing/shipping data. If that's possible, the whole reason to release via The Draw would fail.

And could finally answer someone the question if the Nike account has to be verified with your phone number before entering in the US :D?

the credit card paypal account is verified the moment you enter the draw with a pending payment.

i believe nike would simply give an L to everyone who enters a double credit card or a double address. that would be a very small programming effort and no problem at all to let there algorithm check (thousand of entries is a very small number, even for millions of data it would be no problem at all to check that).

temporary credit card numbers, if there is such a thing would probably work same as po boxes and stuff. but then again, you would have to register these cc numbers and po boxes and i guess pay for it. of course you can do that, and of course a bot can do the dirty work for you, but then again you have 30 minutes time. if you are working fast and prepared you can simply insert 30-60 entries manually in that time. the real advantage in the use of bots is that they are plain faster than clicking and can use proxies to try many times at the same time. the only advantage of the usage of a bot in that case, in my opionon is that you can add more entries with valid accounts each than you can handle manually in 30 minutes, so that would be the case if you have way over 30 valid accounts with different credit cards and addresses.

Your other question. Nike will have good security standards, but nothing is impossible. Of course a program can be manipulated, of course there can be backdoors, but that's hacking, that's not the work a bot will do for you. You need a lot, i mean a lot of experince in the field, and a lot of criminal energy to do such a thing and put your own credit card and address in afterwards.
As I've a programmer (and sXe) background as well, I understand your point. But afaik it's possible to use bots to make like hundreds of accounts and to use all of them in a raffle. But imho it's a lot harder, than just buying multiples items at once.
So a regular online release is worthless as normal ppl have zero chance to get a pair - and with a raffle there is a tiny chance to get a pair.

What I wanna know is: does Nike even check the raffle accounts like same CC or same IP => L? Or maybe even the timestamp when a new Acc is created?
My guess: they don't. As I have an Account and my Wife has an Account with the same Address,Lastname, Cellphone but different Paypal as well - but we are aiming for different sizes of course.

Last edited:
What I wanna know is: does Nike even check the raffle accounts like same CC or same IP => L? Or maybe even the timestamp when a new Acc is created?
My guess: they don't. As I have an Account and my Wife has an Account with the same Address,Lastname, Cellphone but different Paypal as well - but we are aiming for different sizes of course.
That's a pretty good question and a just a assumption Nike would do that, because it would be easily doable and the reason they use The Draw was to decrease the effect of bots.

In your expert opinion, do you think it would be possible to mask double payment methods or to only need seperate info for accounts that actually win? Are they verifying a hundred thousand bank accounts, phone numbers, addresses ect in 30 minutes? I know there is such a thing as temporary cc numbers, which can route to the same account. Email generators. Phone number manipulation software. I personally, with no technological help, could have 40 different accounts thru friends/family, multiple bank/pp accts, po boxes/dba addresses if it was worth upwards of 5 figures. Thats the easy part. Could the draw program itself be manipulated? If it was strictly limited to data entry then there would be no use for a bot at all in a draw or queue system. SNKRS app and other apps could not be manipulated for drops, but they are. I dont know how they do it, but i know they do it. Im sure it is a cat and mouse game and some of the bigger names like nike have more resources to protect their website, but how much time and money are they really willing to devote to the issue when they are gonna make the same profit regardless of who is actually buying the stock.

the credit card paypal account is verified the moment you enter the draw with a pending payment.

i believe nike would simply give an L to everyone who enters a double credit card or a double address. that would be a very small programming effort and no problem at all to let there algorithm check (thousand of entries is a very small number, even for millions of data it would be no problem at all to check that).

temporary credit card numbers, if there is such a thing would probably work same as po boxes and stuff. but then again, you would have to register these cc numbers and po boxes and i guess pay for it. of course you can do that, and of course a bot can do the dirty work for you, but then again you have 30 minutes time. if you are working fast and prepared you can simply insert 30-60 entries manually in that time. the real advantage in the use of bots is that they are plain faster than clicking and can use proxies to try many times at the same time. the only advantage of the usage of a bot in that case, in my opionon is that you can add more entries with valid accounts each than you can handle manually in 30 minutes, so that would be the case if you have way over 30 valid accounts with different credit cards and addresses.

Your other question. Nike will have good security standards, but nothing is impossible. Of course a program can be manipulated, of course there can be backdoors, but that's hacking, that's not the work a bot will do for you. You need a lot, i mean a lot of experince in the field, and a lot of criminal energy to do such a thing and put your own credit card and address in afterwards.

Ive never got a pending charge on any draw, but that only verifies its a valid account, not who it belongs to.

Of course they will disqualify double entries, thats the easiest thing they can do. But will they be able to tell? Can it be masked or otherwise avoid detection? I think it can. I can call my bank right now and ask for for a temporary cc number to do online shopping. I have 3 cc's and 4 bank accts/debit cards. Thats 14 different accts i can have with no bot, no technological help. You think a program could assign even more temp acct #s and correlate them to various emails and steet addresses, on paper, specifically to meet the demands of nikes verifixation software?

Obviously i wouldnt do this to make 30-60 manual entries to insignificantly increase my odds out of 100k plus entries. You multiple this many times over with the help of software or "bots" who, like i initially said, will make thousands of entries and win dozens of times.

I think you are getting hung up thinking you need thousands of different credit cards or accts to make thousands of entries. You dont. You figure out how the verification works and you beat it, and yes, that is essentially hacking. Who do you think is creating these bots? I can call you from my cell phone and have any number i want show up on your caller id, including the numbers in your contacts. Think about how that works, its programs tricking other programs. This is the jist of it.

Like you said, it is not impossible, and it will take alot of expertise and work. But we are not talking about your average teenage sneaker head on NT here. There is thousands upon thousands of dollars to made nearly every week on some shoe or another with this capability. These people exist, it is not some figmemt of our imagination.

Traders in the stock market can create algoritims to skim pennies every few seconds across vast amounts of different accounts, use software to front run on networks more protected than nikes, and do all sorts of illegal stuff that will actually be investigated, and be able to access the profits without disclosing their identity. I dont have proof but i am convinced that is where sneaker bots originated. From bots used to buy and sell stock faster than any person could. And from bots used to figure out what other peoples bots were doing and beat them.

Last edited:
What's the most "you" paid for the 2017 game royals? I found a pair local. But it's $200 cad over retail. I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger! I can't resist....

For those that have the sneaker in hand already, how do you guys feel about the overall silhouette?

-Drew

My wife wanted the red pair but no way in hell I was gonna pay 350 for her gs size so I grabbed her a pair of last years youth's on the bay for $90. She'll be happy.

Last edited:
Oh and what up NT! Been a while, these og's kinda got me back into shoe buying mode again. Keeping my fingers crossed like the rest of you for a restock on AMD or atleast the hype to die down so I can actually get myself a pair.

Funny when I first saw pics I thought to myself, oh yea I'll be doubling up for sure. Lmao, I should've known better with Nike. Smh

Back
Top Bottom