THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What time did your email arrive. I have still a little hope they are still sending them out.
And are you able to order right now`?

Got the email at 8:34 am. UK Time

I entered my shoe size and number and got this message.

Your in the UK?

Yea

Got the email too!

Sneakernews did say they're releasing on the 18th in Europe and 26th in the US so there's hope.

Glad I can get this without a fight. So happy.

Nice. I hope I get one as well.

They also drop on the 18th in the states.

The Jordan X Max pack drops the 26th.

Got the email at 8:34 am. UK Time

I entered my shoe size and number and got this message.

Yea
How many times did you vote for the atmos? trying to see if theyre giving these only to people who voted max possible amount of times

Nice. I hope I get one as well.

They also drop on the 18th in the states.

The Jordan X Max pack drops the 26th.
Oh right my bad :lol:
Well UK is minimum 5 hours ahead so there's still time.

How many times did you vote for the atmos? trying to see if theyre giving these only to people who voted max possible amount of times

Honestly only remember doing it once but I did it as soon as you were able to.

So the Picture from some Pages back are true. Actually I didn't vote for the Atmos, but well fair enough.
Nice to see Nike at least try to get them to the right ppl.
Yes, it's good for the Atmos-Voters. Nice move by Nike!

Me, I voted for the USAs! No problem...

Hi.

Just a bit of advice for anyone trying to go for the Masters.

I received my pair yesterday, and even though I usually wear 9.5 in Air max 1 and Air max 95, these are too big.

my foot is a bit wide, so on the width they are fine, but lengthwise, I would strongly suggest going half a size down. maybe even a full size, depending on the shape of your foot.

All the best in copping.
nthat.gif

NDC just sent out mails in Germany with reservations for people that voted for the Elephant last year.
Mail says something like "Your reward. Thanks for voting to bring the Elephant back. Out of people that voted for the Elephant last year, we randomly chose some who are able to buy their pair before the others. And you are one of them"

(unfortunately not my mail, still waiting)

Nice, I did voted for atmos, hopefully I get one

Will not bother with the 2.0s sadly i think they will sell out due to hype....but resellers will be disappointed (all imo)

Ready for my L on the Atmos the Masters and the VaporMax

Hi.

Just a bit of advice for anyone trying to go for the Masters.
I received my pair yesterday, and even though I usually wear 9.5 in Air max 1 and Air max 95, these are too big.
my foot is a bit wide, so on the width they are fine, but lengthwise, I would strongly suggest going half a size down. maybe even a full size, depending on the shape of your foot.

All the best in copping.:nthat:

What about the atmos. For the rare few that already got them pls chime in about the sizing. Tries on a more recent plain white pair and 10.5 fit me well. Wonder if i gotta size down...when i pay resell ofc. Lol!

those red & blue are both so lazy

can't actually believe people are falling for the troll job Nike email.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom