THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nah bro they s/o.

try to add a size lol

hype is real funny if people are actually settling for ultra's

well done Nike

Last edited:
People paying resell for the 2.0's already over here...

voted almost everyday with my wifes and my account ... no email :-/

seems like I`ll get 0 out of 4 from the air max month ... 

Def did 3+ days of voting for Atmos probably more since I seen duck camos coming close in 2cd and that ish came out recently like why did people vote that hard for that.

Last edited:
Email may be real but zero chance everyone that voted for them gets a reservation. They simply didn't make enough for everyone that voted, much less enough for everyone that voted plus more stock for retailers.

Email is real:

http://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=76109

100 people got a reservation (not sure if just in NL, or 100 altogether).
And everyone thought it was a crock of sh*t when I said those who really wanted them should be rewarded with the first chance to scoop....

Sucks its not that many people, but its a small step in the right direction... Still think they should have just made them GR so we could all have them 

Back from a break in the city! Short stop at footlocker, they dropped the Ultras 2.0 and the GS today!

Impression was, that the Ultras getting sold pretty good, smh!

My only trophy during sad Air Max Month...I've picked up a GS for my wife!

What can I say, mudguard and shape improved. But still bad bad quality from Indonesia. My wife doen't care about the outsole, but look at the pics.

Horrible midsole, especially round the air unit. In her size they had two pairs, I compared em and choose the better ones. Ridiculous quality but it works for nike...

Last hope for me instore raffle for the Atmos at solebox. That's it
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom