THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seriously. I know they need to promote a new model but at least throw us a bone for a air max theme event. I wish they did random drops like the snkrs xpress. That was prob the best pop up I've ever went to.

Seriously. I know they need to promote a new model but at least throw us a bone for a air max theme event. I wish they did random drops like the snkrs xpress. That was prob the best pop up I've ever went to.
Chi's, OVOs, Masters...I came up every day. 

Yep. Was 1 US8 left when the site finally loaded but obviously instant gone as well. Took like what, 20 secs?
It was 3 2 1, nothing! Did not see any sizes or whatever, it just said sold out. For my being i already did lots of trouble by registering on sites and get money on gaypal, but i dont see this end well.

heard its only up for 30mins tmrw for the draw on snkrs instead of the usual hr time limit :smh:

gotta try spots that drop at 10am est then hit snkrs afterwards and try on my 3 devices

can't wait till next Saturday comes and goes so I can be done w/this bs

I know, I know, just be done with it now right?

you know how it is....cant win if you don't try

even if you're fairly certain you aint winning regardless

Last edited:
I sure wish it wasn't a draw.

Hard to compete with 1,000 accounts linked to the same person.

Nike sure knows how to ruin a good thing.

When snkrs was Apple only, it was easy.

Now with the CIA android devices it's a mess.

Word to Wikileaks

Last edited:
is this a draw on snkrs or what?  I dont see anything about a draw on the website. 
Check your app

depends on how much im drinking tonight haha since theres no camping before 8am ima try to be there around that time.maybe 9am

How many pairs do you think they will have.
I think the past air max release they had 30 pairs could it be same or less for the atmos

Last edited:
I'm gonna be high key heated if this Sneakeasy is a jig.

10pm RSVP event to try on some shoes? FAM.

Not holding my breath for Nike Chicago to answer my tweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom