THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I normally just accept my L and move on because I've grown accustomed to Nike's usual BS. Guess I've been too spoiled by adidas during that long gap where I was buying only 2-3 Nikes a year. But damn, I personally wanted and voted for these Atmos AM1 to come back.. this L is cutting deep and release isn't even over yet lol. I have no hope for Nike Draw. 

Originally Posted by vinotwofour  

I normally just accept my L and move on because I've grown accustomed to Nike's usual BS. Guess I've been too spoiled by adidas during that long gap where I was buying only 2-3 Nikes a year. But damn, I personally wanted and voted for these Atmos AM1 to come back.. this L is cutting deep and release isn't even over yet lol. I have no hope for Nike Draw. 
right there with ya mane

we've def been spoiled by adi lmao

i have faith youll cook brotha!

nthat.gif

thinking about going to CNCPTS to camp in the am...i don't usually camp but for these, it may be necessary. With the amount of pairs they have I might have a chance

Waste of time, that place is a mess
Yes I just got my email about 3 hours ago. Check your email to see if you won
L

For my NYC people's, it's looking like Woodstack in Brooklyn may have the AM1 only tomorrow.
already heads out in Brownsville

Secured a pair of Atmos at $300. Really feel sick about having to cough up that much to secure a pair but I am 0 for 1 million on the draw so I decided to go this route. 

Secured a pair of Atmos at $300. Really feel sick about having to cough up that much to secure a pair but I am 0 for 1 million on the draw so I decided to go this route. 
That's honestly not bad, bruh. At this point you're looking smart af

Does it make a difference in doing the Nike draw right at start time versus 30 minutes later or so?
It doesn't... But with a 30 min window ish can go downhill, though. I remember black ovo 10's had a 30 min draw window and I couldn't even get an entry in because snkrs kept on crashing...granted that was a year ago so you would think it will be better this time around. 

I'm gonna be high key heated if this Sneakeasy is a jig.

10pm RSVP event to try on some shoes? FAM.

Not holding my breath for Nike Chicago to answer my tweet.

Bruh I feel the same way. The space they have is pretty legit so at the least I'm hoping it's a party with a DJ, drinks and food. They did an event a few weeks back at a spot in River North where food, wine/beer and music was played before they had a stage program, so at the least they know how to host a group. For this, however, I would like the opportunity to cop the shoes I'm likely striking out on all month.

Back
Top Bottom