THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And Nike is wondering why their stock is steadily dropping??? I seriously think people are starting to get pass the "not being able yo get shoes you want with Nike" They play way to many games with there releases in my opinion I get the whoule "exclusivity" thing but when you're getting to the point where even an ID is difficult to get it's a problem imo. Nike's whole AIr Max Day has been a joke to me I don't personally know anybod who was able to get one shoe they wanted. I personally hope there stock and shares continue to drop maybe that'll make Billion dollar Nike wake up and start making tge shoes people want available. My Sunday morning rant lol

Thought the point of the ID's was to have something finally available for everyone?!  Lol  What was I thinking? Smh

This. All day. Thought I'd at least have a few minutes to play around with the design to fine tune it. Wow.

Peace,
J

Happy Air Max Day

:rofl:

I was going for a third pair, so I'd have another option for swapping, but checkout wouldn't complete. Limit is one per?

Last edited:
If this whole month of drops were a mega GR, that leaves you hypebeasts room to say 'haha look at those sitters, air max and Nike are dead boost boost boost'

Nike did the right thing, limited equals demand, exclusivity, chaos. This is the yeezy tactic and its working.
Blame the hypebeasts and fickle side switchers.
Nike gives the people more more more over the last few years and stuff sits. Now make it limited and all of a sudden...it's laughable how many people on YouTube reviewed the atmos 2017 and said 'this is actually my first pair of air max's'. FOH boost boy! This is their fault.

Haven't tried the vapor max but the am1 id is showing all sizes on the Nike+ app, can't rationalize the $240 after tax though.

Haven't tried the vapor max but the am1 id is showing all sizes on the Nike+ app, can't rationalize the $240 after tax though.

Same here that's a steep price. I'm probly guna pass and keep my eyes on the AM97s that are around the corner

And Nike is wondering why their stock is steadily dropping??? I seriously think people are starting to get pass the "not being able yo get shoes you want with Nike" They play way to many games with there releases in my opinion I get the whoule "exclusivity" thing but when you're getting to the point where even an ID is difficult to get it's a problem imo. Nike's whole AIr Max Day has been a joke to me I don't personally know anybod who was able to get one shoe they wanted. I personally hope there stock and shares continue to drop maybe that'll make Billion dollar Nike wake up and start making tge shoes people want available. My Sunday morning rant lol
The stock doesn't have much to do at all with that

98% of the people buying Nike sneakers do not own stock

The stock is all about not reaching projections even though sales are up from last quarter they are not up as much as predicted which is why the stock dropped

If this whole month of drops were a mega GR, that leaves you hypebeasts room to say 'haha look at those sitters, air max and Nike are dead boost boost boost'

Nike did the right thing, limited equals demand, exclusivity, chaos. This is the yeezy tactic and its working.
Nike gives the people more more more over the last few years and stuff sits. Now make it limited and all of a sudden...it's laughable how many people on YouTube reviewed the atmos 2017 and said 'this is actually my first pair of air max's'. FOH boost boy! This is their fault.
THIS

Limited options for multi ID make it not worth it. Just release a good multi cuz waiting a month for them to arrive will loses appeal for me.

Not sure if Nike did the right thing to its loyal customers, but allright, they probably have the attention they wanted... Now that they have that attention, they might want to go back to their design tables and actually start making decent GR's again.

Had a gift card so I grabbed a pair of the multicolor am1's. My order went through at 10:17 didn't have any issues checking out or adding to cart.

Back
Top Bottom