THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure if Nike did the right thing to its loyal customers, but allright, they probably have the attention they wanted... Now that they have that attention, they might want to go back to their design tables and actually start making decent GR's again.

Spoken like a true boostboy [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Now go put on your sisters yoga pants and flex your ninja warrior nmds for the gram again

I feel like they made all the am1s we really wanted limited so we will all be hungry at the end of the month, just to buy their new vapormax.

Air max day or month as it really was, was just a marketing scheme to launch the Vapor max. They just used the Air Max 1 to hype the Air Max name. Sneaker heads are useful to promote a product but they don't make real money so many buy hype to resell/make money on the secondary market. It's no surprise that a lot of the OG Ultra 2.0 was made. For the average joe won't know the difference will still buy them though they are frowned apon in the sneaker community.

The upper looks nice, imo. The sole is the deal breaker for me. If they had LR soles or a hybrid with the OG AM1 or AM Lunar1 sole, I'd purchase at retail.
i think they would have played well with those LD Zero midsoles too. Not sure if thats the name of the exact model, but it was Hiroshi's pair from last years HTM series that looked like a cortez

Looks like Bodega set aside some stock of Atmos and Masters to celebrate AMD at one of their locations . In-store FCFS

Was close to making these Flyknit 1's, but I'm going to pass.. Have a great AMD fellas! :nthat:

Sean winning that contest is rigged lol already knew he was gonna win from yhe beginning. Aint no such thing as the vote is in our own hands. Im sure he is well connected with nike during that meeting.

As someine said earlier, nike already picked the winner since day one, theyre just pumpfaking the vote by putting someone else in the league for a day or so

called it from the jump that the neck beard teen wolf looking herb reseller was gonna win.

his shop and those of his ilk are the reason real heads can't get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom