THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't wait for the "new" iD shape!
Is this really such a big deal? The current iD's can be reshaped right? And the quality is nice? I have made my first iD that i wanna checkout, with a nice mesh and suede combo. Its a big deal for me, the are 170 euro here. Don't feel like waiting any longer, also afraid color options might change.

Is this really such a big deal? The current iD's can be reshaped right? And the quality is nice? I have made my first iD that i wanna checkout, with a nice mesh and suede combo. Its a big deal for me, the are 170 euro here. Don't feel like waiting any longer, also afraid color options might change.

Nah man, I wouldn't even think about iD's without new shape. That reshaping sh*ts not for me, doesn't look good either.

If you don't really care about AM1 then no it's not a big deal. But why would you wanna have to reshape it yourself?

If you are an AM1 lover... yes the new shape is a big deal. Best thing that's happened to the AM1 in like 10 years

It is definitely a big deal, but if it doesn't bother YOU - you should pull the trigger.As I'm pretty sure if they'll change the shape, they'll change the color options as well.

BTW you can't reshape the disappearing mudguard, just the Clifftoe.And that's personally for me the biggest improvement of the new shape, cause I think the toebox looks still not like in the good old days.
Yesterday I reshaped the toewrap on two pairs of IDs myself - not really satisfied with the outcome(but maybe I'm the wrong person for that kinda work lol).

From Instagram

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Any places that offer a discount on the sail pinnacles? Really looking to pick a pair up but hoping to save a little bit

love the color of these.  the description on these says photo blue, but thought photo blue was was like a vibrant royal.  maybe its lighting. thank you for continuing to link us to upcoming releases. 
Also saw that site. Not sure if that photo blue is the correct name, as the color description of the other 2 models pictured there is also incorrect.

Anyone have any experience with IDs and any recommendations which color/style Not to use?

I'm looking to make one of these two:

Wore my atmos for the first time today...
Jesus I forgot how uncomfortable these were after wearing ultraboost for so long. My right toe was hurting af.

Haven't worn any of my AM1s in probably over a year but I was cleaning my closet and found a few of my favorites, surprisingly I've never liked the Atmos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom