THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol I see. Some of y'all get butt hurt when adidas comes up cause I guess y'all some die hard Nike fans lol.

Whatever.

lol I see. Some of y'all get butt hurt when adidas comes up cause I guess y'all some die hard Nike fans lol.

Whatever.

Nah... it's just funny how you get into AM1 when the atmos is released... If they're uncomfortable then pass them off for retail to someone :smokin

A hypebeast is someone that wears UB "for so long" but jumped on the Atmos AM1 bc of the hype.
well if you read my comment clearly, i wrote "i forgot how uncomfortable the AM1 were." 

I've bought and worn AM1 before. Stopped after Nike started releasing hot garbage colorways with garbage shape.

atmos re-releasing with the og shape? thats something many fans have been waiting for + hypebeasts.

and plz dont even try to defend the statement that nike hasnt been releasing garbage am 1 the past few years...

Nah... it's just funny how you get into AM1 when the atmos is released... If they're uncomfortable then pass them off for retail to someone
smokin.gif
the atmos are fan favorite for many people. especially myself. I was never able to buy the 07 release because I couldnt afford it back then... i was still in middle school.

now that I have a career I can finally buy a shoe for less than re-sale and a retro where the shape isn't totally screwed over. 

well if you read my comment clearly, i wrote "i forgot how uncomfortable the AM1 were." 
I've bought and worn AM1 before. Stopped after Nike started releasing hot garbage colorways with garbage shape.

atmos re-releasing with the og shape? thats something many fans have been waiting for + hypebeasts.

and plz dont even try to defend the statement that nike hasnt been releasing garbage am 1 the past few years...
Nobody will argue that but non-hypebeasts have been wearing old ones for years. I bought over 30 pair of AM1 last year and all but 5 were pre-2009. Fact is you wore AM1 when they were hype, went to UB when they got hyped, jumped back to AM1 last month, now you'll be onto Yeezy next weekend. There were 100s of people itt just like you last month and now 90% Of them are gone. You will be gone soon too.

Nobody will argue that but non-hypebeasts have been wearing old ones for years. I bought over 30 pair of AM1 last year and all but 5 were pre-2009. Fact is you wore AM1 when they were hype, went to UB when they got hyped, jumped back to AM1 last month, now you'll be onto Yeezy next weekend. There were 100s of people itt just like you last month and now 90% Of them are gone. You will be gone soon too.
oh wow you're so cool bro. you're such an og. do you think you're better than other people because you have so many am1? now you have to mention how "og" you are out of spite? 
laugh.gif

fact is, I wore AM1, and many other shoes, when I was able to afford it at the time and that still applies today. i'll be gone but i'll be back when nike actually gets their stuff together and releases something that actually looks good again.. and its def. not those hideous vapor max.

You're taking this far too seriously.

Step away from the computer and breathe.

Wore my atmos for the first time today...
Jesus I forgot how uncomfortable these were after wearing ultraboost for so long. My right toe was hurting af.
if your right toe hurt, you probably have a shoe that's half a size small, or just too narrow for your feet.

Nothing related to the cushioning, which I agree that boost is the most comfortable.

It's just that every non-boost release is compared to boost nowadays, which is not only annoying, but also kinda pointless.

oh wow you're so cool bro. you're such an og. do you think you're better than other people because you have so many am1? now you have to mention how "og" you are out of spite? :lol:

fact is, I wore AM1, and many other shoes, when I was able to afford it at the time and that still applies today. i'll be gone but i'll be back when nike actually gets their stuff together and releases something that actually looks good again.. and its def. not those hideous vapor max.
The AM1 Pinnacles are better quality than anything Nike released last month. Honestly, it's not even close. They were mass produced and are sitting though so you have no desire to buy them. You should have just said "I'll be back when Nike drops another hyped/limited AM1."

Just copped Sails. They need to drop more CWs
All of the Pinnacles are dope. The Berrys are cool too. So far there's been 4 Pinnacles, Berrys, 2 og's, Atmos, and Masters. Not a bad couple months. Agree they need to drop some stuff soon to build on the momentum though.

It's just that every non-boost release is compared to boost nowadays, which is not only annoying, but also kinda pointless.
this. it comes up in SO MANY threads that it really is just super annoying honestly. idk what type of cushion dude was even expecting from 30 year old tech. obviously it isn't gonna be as comfortable epically when comparing it to newer cushion

The delusional state of "seniority" in this thread is nauseating.
100% this. makes the thread just as insufferable as the ones complaining about hypbeasts/resellers 

my goal for this year is being a Master of Hypebeast and get the title of Hypebeast of the year 2017
happy.gif

Last edited:
Since this past month was bad, missing practically all that I wanted, decided to get something I've had my eyes on and just got them in, love these!
The AM1 Pinnacles are better quality than anything Nike released last month. Honestly, it's not even close. They were mass produced and are sitting though so you have no desire to buy them. You should have just said "I'll be back when Nike drops another hyped/limited AM1."

This dude is right. The pinnacles are better than the Atmos, quality wise and I don't know if it's in my head but I find them more comfortable. That other dude will be back when a collab is announced or another round of limited 87s are brought up.

All of the Pinnacles are dope. The Berrys are cool too. So far there's been 4 Pinnacles, Berrys, 2 og's, Atmos, and Masters. Not a bad couple months. Agree they need to drop some stuff soon to build on the momentum though.
Just copped the Black/Sail Pinnacles along with the Berries. I'm waiting for the other colorways to hit clearance so I can clean up. But they honestly need to quit making these variants and focus on the OG. 

Back
Top Bottom