THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

tenor.gif

So you're asking about resell prices in order to resell? Rrrrright....
I'm not great at math but buying a $2k item for $550 is good.

I have no issue in saying I like a couple of the Yeezys. Id wear moonrocks or the tan ones. I like the beluga and zebra v2 but both are too loud for me to actually wear. Wearing what you like isn't hypebeast. Liking everything that's hyped is

Have you ever stopped to think someone might have tried for every Yeezy release but struck out on them all until today? They aren't a noob to sneaker, they just finally hit on Yeezys. No need to be a ****.
Trying for every Adidas Yeezy release is hypebeasting, that's not just "liking a couple".

Also, every hypebeast will say he's just wearing what he likes, so that doesn't say much.
I'll wear the all white ones if I can get them too. Shoot me.
Ah here we are. Well that was quite hard to admit right?

Last edited:
Trying for every Adidas Yeezy release is hypebeasting, that's not just "liking a couple".

Also, every hypebeast will say he's just wearing what he likes, so that doesn't say much.
Ah here we are. Well that was quite hard to admit right?
Liking 4 colorways of a shoe that's been released in a dozen colorways is hypebeasting? Idk man I consider that liking what you like and not liking what you don't like.

And No, not hard at all. I like white shoes and don't really care what you think.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is pretty far from being a "hypebeast" or a "reseller"....

can't really fault anyone here for taking an opportunity to make an few extra buck$ to finance some extra pairs....if that was his intentions w/yeezy why does it bother anyone? they're not a shoe I'd want so it effects me zero...

now a shoe I did want was any and all of the air maxes that released over the last month...

I only ended up with one and that was solely due to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ....

he didn't know me from Adam but was lined up at his spot and was able to cop and extra sz13 and remembered me from our interactions on here and hooked me up for retail! whatever you wanna think, I'll think he's a good guy for life.

Last edited:
earning some money by reselling yeezys? Dirty money for me! Rather stayin' poor. Imo! **** Yeezys, **** em hard!

I never understood the hate for resellers, if there were no resellers then there would be no secondary market and people would have no shot for shoes they missed. I tend to just move on after striking out but I understand their place in the shoe game.

Last edited:
he didn't know me from Adam but was lined up at his spot and was able to cop and extra sz13 and remembered me from our interactions on here and hooked me up for retail! whatever you wanna think, I'll think he's a good guy for life.
that right! Okay, lets say: a good hypebeast guy!!!
roll.gif

I never understood the hate for resellers, if there were no resellers then there would be no secondary market and people would have no shot for shoes they missed. I tend to just move on after striking out but I understand their place in the shoe game.
are u serious?

Don't get it twisted....wouldn't be caught did in a pair of yeezys unless they had a swoosh on the side....

if a pair feel in my lap, best believe they'd be on the bay with hopes of tuning that re$ell into more 87's

can't really fault anyone here for taking an opportunity to make an few extra buck$ to finance some extra pairs....if that was his intentions w/yeezy why does it bother anyone? they're not a shoe I'd want so it effects me zero...

Tell that to him when he whines about newbies and hypebeast every two pages.

What is the difference between him who's trying to make a few bucks on Yeezys and in his words all the newbies who were here for the Atmos/OGs release trying to make a few bucks.

Get off your high horse.

You're not entitled to a sneaker over anyone else.

jp7891 jp7891 i could care less what others do with they're $ or who posts in this thread....

The stupid post over the last month and the sheer influx/volume of said post can't be argued.

The market is what it is to me.

The blame falls on the retailer (nike) for not even getting close to satisfying demand. This is obvious by the prices on the secondary market GOAT has atmos in my size for $470.....like that gap from retail to me shows that you could have produced a few thousand more and made the resale come down.

There is a happy medium for companies to keep resale market around (aka hype) but not let the prices be quadruple retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom