THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wink.gif

tongue.gif

I'm going to start a petition to get you an Ekin job. Serious. I would put your AM knowledge up against anyone on the planet.

there is no one that can surpass me when it comes to AM knowledge

i have waited 15 years for that and till today i am still waiting for that person to pop up
nerd.gif

you will need the same size as the BBC from your GFs side dude
tongue.gif

Another question. Some guy on craigslist is trading a pair of Atmos for 20min of doing "stuff" behind the dumpster. Is this a good deal or should I talk him down to 15min? The left shoe is a size 7 and the right shoe is a size 11 but I'm sure I can find someone who will want to trade right?

you will need the same size as the BBC from your GFs side dude
tongue.gif
Another question. Some guy on craigslist is trading a pair of Atmos for 20min of doing "stuff" behind the dumpster. Is this a good deal or should I talk him down to 15min? The left shoe is a size 7 and the right shoe is a size 11 but I'm sure I can find someone who will want to trade right?
depends on what of kind activities you'll need to perform on him and if you enjoying these kind of oral activities
laugh.gif
imo its a good deal
wink.gif
talk down a few mins never hurts, you can always try

Last edited:
depends on what of kind activities you'll need to perform on him and if you enjoying these kind of oral activities
laugh.gif
imo its a good deal
wink.gif
talk down a few mins never hurts, you can always try

Thanks for the advise will let you know how it goes.

Oh, and everyone should check out my IG because my collection pics prove how big time I am even though there is no bedroom furniture in my room in any of the pics I post.

Nah man, I wouldn't even think about iD's without new shape. That reshaping sh*ts not for me, doesn't look good either.

If you don't really care about AM1 then no it's not a big deal. But why would you wanna have to reshape it yourself?

If you are an AM1 lover... yes the new shape is a big deal. Best thing that's happened to the AM1 in like 10 years

It is definitely a big deal, but if it doesn't bother YOU - you should pull the trigger.As I'm pretty sure if they'll change the shape, they'll change the color options as well.

BTW you can't reshape the disappearing mudguard, just the Clifftoe.And that's personally for me the biggest improvement of the new shape, cause I think the toebox looks still not like in the good old days.
Yesterday I reshaped the toewrap on two pairs of IDs myself - not really satisfied with the outcome(but maybe I'm the wrong person for that kinda work lol).
I hear u guys, im gonna wait. Maybe someone can post a pic of an iD next to an lets say an OG blue/red, toe to toe?
Yes i love am1, but its just really hard to get what i want, even the iD is not ok :smile:

where is grump master @Modus47
when you need him :lol: oh i forgot its 5:40 AM dutch time here, he is still sleeping :tongue:  

Also:

people hating on Adidas hypebeasts but wait... let me just leave this here....
http://niketalk.com/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/0_20
I've been following this thread for months. I know drop is random but I have an idea of when by following the thread. Today is first talk of password I've seen. I'm going to be super salty if I missed that and there's a damn password on the site.
This is my first YS "camp." My wife is out of town so I figured why not.

This **** sucks.

Last few pages has been jokes man aha.

Day off work selections for the pub. Had these on ice the past 6 months waiting for summer to un-ds.

Back
Top Bottom