THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

happy with my pair so far...

been a while since i've had a pair of air max's, they feel nice on feet

Got my Milans today. 
nthat.gif
 Ordered from Undefeated Japan / Rakuten and they made it to the forward company and here in 5 days. JD can go suck a big one.

swung by NT London and them mint AM1s were ghost! they reupped though on Milans (still GBP 117). tempted to cop these but decided to pass as well...IMO a better colorway than the mint joints.

these were £95 too

Got my Size? Milans 1 today via USPS. I placed the order on the 28th March so patience is the key people

these are sick
why did u let them go ?? u needed money or were they too small ??

i let em go cause they don't have the hits of red like the original

everything accounted for - i'd rather have these 2013 obsidians over those 2003s

Nice you went tts with these or a .5 size up bro!

true to size

they fit pretty much like the 03 i posted above, maybe a hair longer but a hair narrower - so tts like i said

Last edited:
Got my Milans today. 
nthat.gif
 Ordered from Undefeated Japan / Rakuten and they made it to the forward company and here in 5 days. JD can go suck a big one.
how much they go for in japan?

i remember last time i was at undftd harajuku and a regular undftd tee cost $80 after conversion lol

Definitely getting the og's. Those mint pink joints are nice, but not for me. I'll tell some of my lady friends about them. I'm going to try to give some local love and buy the ogs from a shop around me.

Props to you keping your local spots flowing! I picked up on NDC just to make sure I have a pair & will try to double up locally!!

Got my anthracite's in, now when I get time these will become a great custom job (i'll post pics when im done)

Ended up grabbing the atomic green Am's from foot action, figured at $55 why not cop? They also had the blue and the tennis ball green Am's for $55.

Back
Top Bottom