THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i let em go cause they don't have the hits of red like the original

everything accounted for - i'd rather have these 2013 obsidians over those 2003s
true to size

they fit pretty much like the 03 i posted above, maybe a hair longer but a hair narrower - so tts like i said

i went TTS with mine, just FYI, and they fit great.  not as narrow as the red ogs
Appreciate it fellas. I wasn't sure so I ordered .5 size bigger because the past few AM 1 releases were a little tight so hopefully I shall be good to go

How do these fit?

^^^^
Depends. If you have bought any air max 1's this year, at least for me, they fit a little big. Im usually comfy with a 13 in AM1's but these I got in a 12. But thats my feet :/

Side Note: I still say F*** JD, but i was able to cop the Milans for $200. So thats only $20 over retail here in australia. Either way im happy. :smokin

Man... $300 for those Mints? Dude, thats dispicable. No one is gonna pay $300 for those. And if you do...your basic principles suck. I like the shoe...but $300+? On to the next one if I cant get for retail or close. These have to show up somewhere else.

http://www.burner.de/nike-air-max-1-fb-schuhe-nike-air-max.NI+SN+579920+066.html

full size run, get them quick, before its too late
laugh.gif

international shipping to the US is 5 euro if you purchase something from 125 euro or more

190 dollar for the shoes shipped to the US
no add to cart so I guess they don't have them yet...

Wondering if I should get a 2nd pair of og navy 1s to keep on ice or maybe nike will re retro them again in a few years

without crazy demand, you probably don't have to jump on a second pair; maybe get lucky with a sale or an in store in the next couple of months
but while the og red air max gets mass produced, nike releases limited quantities of this original colorway, so if you have the money...

Are the midsoles pre yellowed or crispy white?

they are off-white or eggshell, dull white from a distance; but not as yellowed as i've seen other retros getting this og midsole treatment

Last edited:
no add to cart so I guess they don't have them yet...

This is true...Just got a "tentative reservation" for them though. Said I'll receive an e-mail when available...Which is fine! Allow more time to find for even less. Grateful to see for less than $300 at this point! Good lookin out AIRMAXSYNDICATE!!

Back
Top Bottom