THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nice, I've always liked the back left pair, just a clean shoe and the front left, those the patches or the og? I have the older og release on the reds with the sail, debating if I wanna hunt the anniversary pair of reds now. Probably wait til the phantom August release date comes and goes tho.

Yep, they're the patches. I love those shoes, but the mid sole is cracking.

Just got the Arthur Huang x NikeLab AM1 Flyknit Royal shoes in. I'm personally a fan. If there's one thing I'm very particular about, it's how they look on feet, and they look great IMO. Had to try it on for the meantime and see how it was. Super thick leather insole... almost as thick as the HyperAdapt insole. As for the box, it's pretty cool. Came a little bit misaligned because of the box it came in, but I can't complain.

Enjoy the pictures!

33953131482_e2e637798e_c.jpg

33953130942_d9d4f017f5_c.jpg

33298886773_4de0e1ef00_c.jpg

34110264595_3c540e371c_c.jpg

No pun intended on this try-on picture. I'm also expecting some sort of trash joke coming, haha.

33267647964_19b874c3f6_c.jpg

EDIT - Scratch that "misalignment" statement; I think the box came like that as normal. Big thanks to St. Alfred's for their fast shipping and friendly service when I called to ask them questions about the shoes. Also added a picture of the dustbag it came with, too.

33953815662_66d8c774e9_c.jpg

Last edited:
The big sizes for those women's pinnacles really just sold out in both the AM1/90 both colors on EU sites [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Don't know how reliable the info from sneakerpaleis is, but seems like the year is getting worse!
laugh.gif
 I don't even like the Jewels!

"Past year we had announced that there would be less Nike Air Max 1 released by Nike. This year will Nike also release less Nike Air Max 1.

The most of the models that will be released are the Nike Air Max 1 Ultra models. The non-Ultra models will be mainly very exclusive. The last non-Ultra Nike Air Max 1 models were very exclusive models.
The sneaker enthusiasts are very enthusiast about the Nike Air Max 1 Jewel models that will be released later this year. The Jewels haves a small Nike swoosh at the side of the shoes."

I think I prefer the womens more as well, but still stoked that they're dropping something similar for mens and I dont have to squeeze into a womens US12

Back
Top Bottom