THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Only Overkill and Footdistrict had 44.5 (womens US12) 

You needed to be on the site right when they dropped

Anyone else think its been super weird how AM1s have been dropping on NDC for all countries but USA? 

NDC US never got red or blue tonals, we didn't get the womens mushroom....

Maybe we'll get them all soon but just been kind of strange

Only Overkill and Footdistrict had 44.5 (womens US12) 

You needed to be on the site right when they dropped

Anyone else think its been super weird how AM1s have been dropping on NDC for all countries but USA? 

NDC US never got red or blue tonals, we didn't get the womens mushroom....

Maybe we'll get them all soon but just been kind of strange
Honestly might just be Nike's market.

I think it safe to say that the Air Max or runners in general are way more popular in Europe/Japan than they are in the US. Perhaps might be why they prioritize those regions more.

I think it safe to say that the Air Max or runners in general are way more popular in Europe/Japan than they are in the US. Perhaps might be why they prioritize those regions more.
I can't say I disagree with you...but I am pissed as an avid am1 collector who attempts  to purchase any AM1s I'm after off of NDC 

Shipping blows from the UK, I have to reallyyy want the pair to order from someone else. 

SNS is really the best bet for a store not in US  for shipping and all around price to US address, they're usually where I look first 

I can't say I disagree with you...but I am pissed as an avid am1 collector who attempts to purchase any AM1s I'm after off of NDC 

Shipping blows from the UK, I have to reallyyy want the pair to order from someone else. 

SNS is really the best bet for a store not in US  for shipping and all around price to US address, they're usually where I look first 

Footpatrol, size? And jdsports all have international shipping for like $10- $15 bucks. And the prices are usually under retail cause of the exchange rate.

Love the way these have broken in after a few wears

For those that were looking to pick up the sail pinnacles I know a few pgs back someone took a screen shot showing there was some sz scarcity on ndc as stock was dwindling down. They seem to have replenished, I was looking for a 9.5 and they were sold out but it seems like they are back now.

Mannnnn. Gonna need the men's pair for sure.

Still want the black pair from last batch of pinnacles :/ Nike goin too hard lately...

Last edited:
SNS has the women's pinnacles up -- $10 shipping to US. I've ordered from them a couple times and delivery is relatively fast considering it's coming from overseas.

nice. my pair does seem a little stiff but I have yet to UNDS. how's creasing on the toebox?

I've worn my pair like 10 times already and there's almost no creasing at all. Just the slightest crease is barely noticeable depending on I flex my toes when I step. Give them a few wears and the stiffness will go away and the leather will feel more plush.

Last edited:

Have we ever seen Nike drop some exclusive overseas releases in the US months after initial release?  I can't remember one.  

Back
Top Bottom