THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

54" are waaaaaay too long. I ordered a few and they don't work for am1 unless you use both eyelets.
What about 45"? I want use one eyelet not both.
I took the measurement of the lace on am1 and the length is around 48" and can make a very little loop when use the top eyelet. Any recommendation for a website that sell nice laces for am1?

From stockx...mud guard seems to be consistent all the way around (I measured) with my tonals and my indigo iDs.
20170908_130842.jpg

Nike will be releasing these over afew weeks I reckon like other releases they've done lately, random drops. The undefeated 97s release on the 21st also so may stagger the og ones.

My $160 bid got accepted on stockX yesterday. $20 over retail is ok with me...will probably double up on actual RD

Made a matching pair or indigos for my wife and I. Mine showed up today. Used a nubuck swoosh to break up the denim a little. I dig it.

IMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG

Her initials and our wedding date on the back

Bonus: never thought I'd buy any new pairs of am1s again let alone 11. 2017 has been a little expensive

IMG_4187.JPG

Made a matching pair or indigos for my wife and I. Mine showed up today. Used a nubuck swoosh to break up the denim a little. I dig it.

IMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG

Her initials and our wedding date on the back

Bonus: never thought I'd buy any new pairs of am1s again let alone 11. 2017 has been a little expensive

IMG_4187.JPG
You gotta get sails too man

I don't even know what to say, only that Oneness boutique lost a customer for life.

I placed an order with the Labor Day deal that was going on. Today I finally received the package and immediately knew something was wrong.

I placed an order for the Special Field Air Force 1 and some vans so I was expecting the box to be pretty big but the shipping box was no bigger than a standard Nike box.

I opened it and discovered this.

Enlight39.jpg

IMG_9777.JPG

I called Oneness right away and they told me to contact USPS and dispute it with them.

Anyone have this happened, I paid with PayPal so I'm going through them.

Lol wtf did they send you? Oneness has always been shady imo. I actually had the owner pm me on here a few years ago and ask me why I was always hating on his store. I used to warn people of their bs all the time.

Oh and don't file a claim with ups. File one with PayPal or your cc company and get your money back!

Yup oneness owner is on here and he's pro Trump. ****head comments prior to knowing this made it easy to never shop with them

It's a florist directory.
Im mad and laughing at the same time.
I mean how dumb are they.
The directory is from Alabama too the same as the shop.

Smh, I guess when the deal is too good to be true it is.

The shape on my restock pair is consistent with my Indigo Id's.

Attachments

• 20170908_161701.jpg
    20170908_161701.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom