THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

never knew that Latin peeps like AM1, i always thought they are more into cortez, AF1s and AJs, very strange from Nike that they would pick the AM1 and apply the Latin heritage theme on them

Stereotype much? And when have you ever known Nike to match a shoe model with the “heritage” they celebrate?

By your logic, everyone from everywhere is into AF1s because pretty much every damn culture has been celebrated with that shoe. :lol:

I don't care about the mini swoosh and I don't mind the stripes but I really dislike the mudguard material! Don't wanna buy a plastic shoe. Whatever, probably buy anyway...

Stereotype much?

Lil-Rob-1.jpg

:lol:

And when have you ever known Nike to match a shoe model with the “heritage” they celebrate?
never, nike just pick out a shoe what is in their eyes in demand and in fashion just like with the BHM AM1 while it would be better if they switched it with the AM95s imo

because the AM95 featured in multiple rap songs
and i have never heard any rapper spitting bars about the AM1

So because rappers feature the sneaker in some songs, it should be the feature shoe for BLACK HISTORY MONTH? Deer gawd you are simpleminded.

I would post a bunch of pictures of all shades of people wearing all the sneaker models we've mentioned, but meh. Who knew the AM1 was the sacred shoe of the white man? Learn something new everyday.

So because rappers feature the sneaker in some songs, it should be the feature shoe for BLACK HISTORY MONTH? Deer gawd you are simpleminded.

I would post a bunch of pictures of all shades of people wearing all the sneaker models we've mentioned, but meh. Who knew the AM1 was the sacred shoe of the white man? Learn something new everyday.

what AM shoe you would pick then ?? and i dont think that the AM1 is the sacred shoe for the white man, maybe in the US but here in the EU i see more non white people wearing them, and a few of the sought after AM1s are also designed by asians, like the clots, pattas, safari's, elephants and a few others

I'm thinking to replace the laces on my air max 1 , I'm not sure if i should order length 45" or 54" . I usually lace them up to the 7th eyelet and I don't want to have big lace loop. Appreciate if you can give me some suggestion

I'm thinking to replace the laces on my air max 1 , I'm not sure if i should order length 45" or 54" . I usually lace them up to the 7th eyelet and I don't want to have big lace loop. Appreciate if you can give me some suggestion

have you unlaced a pair to measure?

what AM shoe you would pick then ?? and i dont think that the AM1 is the sacred shoe for the white man, maybe in the US but here in the EU i see more non white people wearing them, and a few of the sought after AM1s are also designed by asians, like the clots, pattas, safari's, elephants and a few others

I dare say these culture-related shoes are less about the shoe model and more about the design/materials on the shoe. That being said, you could take literally any Nike model and tweak it to fit a narrative (which is exactly what Nike has done over the years).

Try to expand your horizons b/c you sound ignorant pigeonholing black folks to 95s and latinos to Cortez.

nmwriqmj2cxw38fsp5zz.jpg

55a6a420254f2e1bb62dcfe504a98bbf.jpg

2E82EA5D00000578-3321367-image-a-17_1447722518150.jpg

izabel-goulart-was-seen-in-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-gucci-dior-nike-1-700x467.jpg

dj-am-and-nike-air-max-95-gallery.jpg

h2erwt5utfq9bnrjla3n.jpg

vb9pol6wrcanln61zgbm.jpg

lily-allen-nike-air-max-95.jpg

54" are waaaaaay too long. I ordered a few and they don't work for am1 unless you use both eyelets.

Back
Top Bottom