THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I really love the Air Max Zero silhouette but I'm wondering if Nike is going to release some of Tinkers more inferior sketches and make them a limited release like they're doing with the Jordan 3, lol.

Finally got them in. My only complaint is that they attract lint like no other but other than that I love em. navy>white>black(probably bc rebel skulls are my everydays)
IMG_5352.JPG
BYO lint roller whenever these get broken out!

022A2878-7418-45C4-9633-2D203F17AF0D.png
B3A9BC11-35AE-4B7B-AF49-666C3D34B2E1.png
Debating between these two. The grey.s are looking SO nice. Wondering how the navy.s will turn out. Probably just order both, keep one, and send the other back....or maybe just keep both.

I wish I bought the Cherrywoods and the Chorophyl Patta x Parras when they dropped.

Someone remind me, what was the going resale price back then for each pair. I just know they were nowhere near current market.

Cherrywoods we’re always pretty pricey because they only dropped a few places but chlorophylls had a much wider release along with the cords. I remember grabbing cords for retail and chloros just a few bucks over relatively easy.

Cherrywoods we’re always pretty pricey because they only dropped a few places but chlorophylls had a much wider release along with the cords. I remember grabbing cords for retail and chloros just a few bucks over relatively easy.

Yeah the Cords are another pair I wish I grabbed. Thinking back now you’re right. The Cherrywoods were always pricy but still attainable compared to today’s prices.

Yeah the Cords are another pair I wish I grabbed. Thinking back now you’re right. The Cherrywoods were always pricy but still attainable compared to today’s prices.

I was a lot less financially stable back then so to spend 5-600 was definitely out of the question.

I remember someone dropped off FSRs of Chlorophyll AM1s at FCNY for near retail. Didnt know until I was back home and it was too late :frown:

Awww man, sorry. I was hoping the @ mention would alert you in time...

l3p9Z.gif
I should've kept up with the thread. I was last on around 3p at work, didn't jump back on until 8 this morning. Soon as I saw the link, I jumped on the site to find size 12 are sold out:frown:

I wish I bought the Cherrywoods and the Chorophyl Patta x Parras when they dropped.

Someone remind me, what was the going resale price back then for each pair. I just know they were nowhere near current market.

There was excitement for the Chlorophyll and Cords but not really any hype. I grabbed my first Chlorophylls on release day. I just strolled in about an hour after the store had opened because I went and got a hair cut first. My Cords I bought about 10min before the store was closing on release day because I had to work that day. They still had two pairs in my size. I grabbed a second pair of Chlorophylls maybe a month and half later for $15 over retail. That's how it was for 99% of releases back then.

Edit: I should say for 99% of AM1 releases. Dudes were camping out for some Dunk SBs back then :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom