THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DSCF6045-1200x1500.jpg
DSCF6069-1200x1500.jpg

Lol, thanks bud.

The material is prone to creases - already came with small indents where I knew they would crease.

I wore these to walk around for a few hours, I could careless about a crease or two.

Sorry if my comment sound rude I didn’t mean that :lol:i also could accept small crease but that one looked really bad I think I would have returned them. Thanks for taking the time to explain it’s the material issue so I would avoid them.
Cheers

Is that how AM1 are supposed to look on the toe? Looks like a manufacturing flaw coupled with a design flaw (unsuitable material)

Well there is crease on am1 yes and some of my pair have but not as bad and deep as this dsm release
Let’s be honest this is not acceptable at that point

Well there is crease on am1 yes and some of my pair have but not as bad and deep as this dsm release
Let’s be honest this is not acceptable at that point

To you, sure.

To me, I don’t care - I legit bought them to just beat around.

I have tons of shoes, a shoe here and there with bad QC upfront is part of the game once in a blue moon.

These aren’t shoes I’m wearing out out, these are the grocery store beaters, to my office, errands etc

I am new to AM1. I have 1 pair. Obsidians Anniversary.

Before that I only bought AM90.

I just didn't realize the creasing was so common on the AM1.

It's kinda eye opening.

Air max 1s especially now with better shape & materials are going to be more prone to toe indents. The hard leather/pleather/rough suede + shape from the 2009-16 period would not shoe indents as much (I’ve found at least) but I know what i’d rather have!

Just curious what kind of beaters you all have. I’m talking the taking the trash out, lawn mowing, sand box with the kids playing, bbq at the dusty park kicks you guys have laying around.

I have the same beaters as you, that grey pair on the right. They are so trash, the shape is terrible. Now I use them to walk the pooch. Once I fell asleep in front of an open fire with those shoes facing the heat, when I woke up half of the outsole was melted.

i stayed with my tts which is roomy for me and i dont have the denting issue that bad, if at all. in my tonal pairs, i have minimal denting. in my poor mans urawa, i can tell that i might have some in the future.

Back
Top Bottom