THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got the navy DSM pair. I like them in pics but I'm not really feeling them in person. I think I'm going to return them.

Idk what it is. Maybe it's the material that make me not like them as much as I thought I would. The material is ventile right? I just feel like now that they're in hand it's just okay to me. It could also be the fact that because I've been getting AM1s for under retail lately paying retail makes me :smh: :lol:

Also to people saying they've never returned an item ever, that sounds crazy :lol: . So you have never made a return? What if you're not happy with the purchase or you don't like the way they look on you or the way they feel etc. then what do you guys do?

I've never once sent a pair of shoes back. Honestly it's never even crossed my mind. I'm starting to think I'm the weird one.

It's a grey area but there are some valid reasons for returns.
I've returned almost 5 pairs of the anniversaries in various colours - not because the mudguard was dented. but because the mudguard material was so thin in certain spots that you could see right through the the mesh.

That's not even perfectionism, that's just straight up trash.

Says the guy who listed them on an aftermarket site?

Lol at your posts.

Like, you went out of your way to sign up on that website to resell the shoes.
I buy on stockx frequently so I never needed to sign up to sell shoes as you suggested. It's funny that you THINK you know what you're talking about. Nonetheless, I'm sending them back because I'm not happy with them. Couldn't care less what a bozo thinks one way or the other. Enjoy your day buddy

tenor.gif

712738d1343274220-all-mountain-hardtail-thread-post-up-yours-thread-going-downhill.jpg

Just an FYI the toebox shape is a little off on these out the box but nothing a bit of a massage wont fix.
Don't mind the laces i was feeling salty i don't own the Cherrywoods :tongue:
20180129_161218-1200x1600.jpg
Wow I never thought of picking up a pair until I saw this. Very nice and at $56 is tempting

Back
Top Bottom