THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wait I confused the raffle email with a conformation...it was an on screen confirmation not an email

Bespoke
Screenshot_20180327-013812_Instagram.jpg

Yo what is a good price for these? Idk if I should wait it out or just pay resale now? I'm scared the longer I wait the more I'll have to pay. Idk what to do :lol: :smh:

Yo what is a good price for these? Idk if I should wait it out or just pay resale now? I'm scared the longer I wait the more I'll have to pay. Idk what to do :lol: :smh:

I mean, it’ll only get worse from here. Sadly it’s probably wishful thinking to think prices will go down. Maybe slightly here and there but not much. Probably best to copp now if you’re already thinking of going the resell route.

Reactions: Ube
I mean, it’ll only get worse from here. Sadly it’s probably wishful thinking to think prices will go down. Maybe slightly here and there but not much. Probably best to copp now if you’re already thinking of going the resell route.

There's always that one lucky winner who had no interest in these and sells at a lowball offer, quickly collapsing the market and starting the undercutting on StockX. I always wait for in hand pairs to arrive before I consider any kind of resell options. Trust me, I'm a reseller. Lol

There's always that one lucky winner who had no interest in these and sells at a lowball offer, quickly collapsing the market and starting the undercutting on StockX. I always wait for in hand pairs to arrive before I consider any kind of resell options. Trust me, I'm a reseller. Lol

I hear ya. Honestly if they’re still hovering around where they are right now price wise by this time next week, I might have to create a new Stockx account and pull the trigger.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom