THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have 3 pairs. Still annoyed by 2 pages of "dm me the link!!!!"

Nah, the DM me link and they've never been here get's annoying very quickly.
Well a different thread could have been made weeks ago to prevent this guys..the AM1 thread is usually really helpful so that’s why a lot of people asked for links.

Prices are staying $530 and above, sellers aren't even letting them go below $500.

For now. Just wait until thousands and thousands of pairs get delivered later this week. It happens with every release.

I agree. My theory is:
People trying to sell ASAP for a quick come up while the AirMaxDay hype is(was) still alive.. The hype will die down and people will move onto the OW Vapor Max's and no one will care for the SW's anymore and the price will drop to $400-350..(hopefully even to $300) then it'll go back up as we get to the summer and there won't be as many DS pairs.

so no one else thinks these AM 1/97 look like hobo shoes? not sure if it’s the materials or what...but def look like shoes you’d see on a hobo

2E944E68-CC06-4C5C-8855-CABFBAEE6293.gif

:lol: @ these resale prices are going to drop post. Saying it isn’t going to make it true fellas. This shoe isn’t seeing anything below $350 ever and that’s being optimistic. I can’t see this shoe going for anything less than $400.

2E944E68-CC06-4C5C-8855-CABFBAEE6293.gif

:lol: @ these resale prices are going to drop post. Saying it isn’t going to make it true fellas. This shoe isn’t seeing anything below $350 ever and that’s being optimistic. I can’t see this shoe going for anything less than $400.
It's at $500 now. You realize that right? If it goes to $350-$400 that means it will have indeed dropped, right? Nobody is saying it'll go to retail. Just saying it'll go down from $500 once tens of thousands of pairs are delivered later this week.

I've only did a pre order one time for like $50 over cause i wanted to make sure i got the whole family pairs

other then that i've never paid resell for anything

i just move on
Same. I've never paid resell for a new release. Old pairs is a different story. I'm ok with paying tax to someone that sat on a shoe for 10 years and kept it mint. I'm not paying someone $500 over retail bc they were quicker at clicking a button though. There's always something next week so just keep it moving.

If you in the 757 I already know what store you talking about. They be doing some shady stuff, but I'll be playing along this time. Make sure you wearing some Air Max's according to the "rules".

Creme can have that. Im at work im not doing an Easter Egg Hunt for a pair of shoes during 5-6pm traffic in Norfolk on a Monday lol

**** was 10 pairs smh lol

So they redid the front in SW's van for ten pairs? I don't believe that

They used Saturday as an excuse and they backdoored most of them. People lined up Monday morning and they acted like they weren't releasing them at all.

Back
Top Bottom