THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Animals decreased bc everyone was really after the Wotherspoons in my opinion. There hasn't been anything that dropped to take focus away from the Wotherspoons yet. And with so many blogs and stuff saying they're the best release of the year idk if that's going to happen. I hope that does bc I want a pair doubleup pair for under 400

AM1P_su18_v1.png
AM1P_su18_v1nn.png
AM1P_su18_v1oooo.png
AM1P_su18_v1kk.png

new materials available for the AM1 iD

One of the slowest delivery and worst checkout experiences ever: 20 min for HU and 80 min for Animal 1. No joke. Manual iphone home wifi. High retail. Just received both today in boxes that tell the world you got sneakers.

80 min is not too bad, if I remember correctly I managed to check out at 11:30am with shoes sitting in my cart since 8:01am hahaha

Ha dude she didn't even wanna try for me I promised her Benihana for entering all the damn raffles she did for me win or loose I enddd up getting lucky tho. Plus I was craving Benis anyway haha

Congrats. Fire pickup.

Benihana_PaidSocial_Volcano-CINEMAGRAPH-LOOP.gif

80 min is not too bad, if I remember correctly I managed to check out at 11:30am with shoes sitting in my cart since 8:01am hahaha

That's a good one. Really thought I was getting played, but item was still there each refresh step. Congrats on pickup.

tenor.gif

So much for prices dropping on the SW once the “thousands” of pairs started being delivered. :lol:

These prices continue to climb; I doubt these ever drop below $500.

For size 10 they dropped below $500 last Thursday/Friday. I slept, and ended up paying $30-$50 more.

You can make a poor man's Lucky Green Sample with the latest premium ids.

All I know is that I'm buying a pair with gum soles and green bubble for my inevitable double up of a safari pair.
Literally the perfect donor

they add perf to id and you can't even use it on the toebox oof

wonder if regular options getting updated soon?

Reactions: Ube
You can make a poor man's Lucky Green Sample with the latest premium ids.

All I know is that I'm buying a pair with gum soles and green bubble for my inevitable double up of a safari pair.
Literally the perfect donor
oooooh didn't even think about gum/green for a donor. It's an expensive donor but like you said it's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom