THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Congrats. Fire pickup.

Benihana_PaidSocial_Volcano-CINEMAGRAPH-LOOP.gif

That's a good one. Really thought I was getting played, but item was still there each refresh step. Congrats on pickup.

tenor.gif

I want Benihana's now.

Seems like now is the time to load up on anniversary reds and royals while they’re available and can be had with ebay coupons etc. I’d say in a yr or so people will be searching for them and paying good money when theirs start getting beat. Start getting my funds together for air max month 2019.

Seems like now is the time to load up on anniversary reds and royals while they’re available and can be had with ebay coupons etc. I’d say in a yr or so people will be searching for them and paying good money when theirs start getting beat. Start getting my funds together for air max month 2019.

They release them every three or four years. They used to go on sale. They just added an anniversary and hype to the last release.

I can't wait to see the next time Infrared 90's release.

They release them every three or four years. They used to go on sale. They just added an anniversary and hype to the last release.

I can't wait to see the next time Infrared 90's release.

They haven’t released the blue since 2010 so that’s 8 years on those and the reds were done a couple times but pretty horrible. Who knows what could happen in another 5 year’s.

Speaking of air bags, check this out. 2004 AM1 Leather Curry with a crystal clear airbag. I was amazed lol. I already have them or else I would have bought them immediately. $245 at Flight Club in NYC.

damn that’s the cleanest bespoke that’s been posted in a long *** time

generally I think most bespoke end up looking too busy and don’t flow well but those are clean/simple and look premium

well done to whoever the owner may be

Speaking of air bags, check this out. 2004 AM1 Leather Curry with a crystal clear airbag. I was amazed lol. I already have them or else I would have bought them immediately. $245 at Flight Club in NYC.

3 wears and it’s a wrap.

3 wears and it’s a wrap.
You mean the bubble will get cloudy after wearing them? I picked up ds a few years ago and and mine were cloudy from day 1. Honestly I'm really tempted to buy those just bc of the clear bag haha.

You mean the bubble will get cloudy after wearing them? I picked up ds a few years ago and and mine were cloudy from day 1. Honestly I'm really tempted to buy those just bc of the clear bag haha.

A hair dryer will get rid of a fogged bubble if that’s what you want

Back
Top Bottom