THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

giphy.gif

That dickhead has 141k followers. All his sole swaps look like they were done by a 6 year old blind moron.

The mind boggles.
Ive been dreaming of a chicago jordan 1 sitting on a og red air max 1 sole. They could call it the "1 on 1". I think it could work. The lines on the midsole match the j1 upper perfectly from what i can tell. The two notches at the forefoot would probably rest under that bottom lace hole piece. The top horizontal line would end right behind it. And the outsole obviously matches the upper
THE-ORIGINAL-AIR-JORDAN-1-HIGH-%E2%80%9CUNLACED%E2%80%9D-1.jpg

+
upload_2018-5-29_4-11-18.jpeg

But in the meantime heres this
28763794_2065303570406929_6166397697780613120_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Agreed. I tend to stay away from generic color ways that you can make on Nike id unless they are very cheap

Totally understand that approach. I’m somewhere in the middle. As you can see with some of the pairs I post, I appreciate the simplicity and versatility of the generic styles, but at the same time, I also like bolder colorways. Oh yeah, only paid $44 for the navy joints...

Totally understand that approach. I’m somewhere in the middle. As you can see with some of the pairs I post, I appreciate the simplicity and versatility of the generic styles, but at the same time, I also like bolder colorways. Oh yeah, only paid $44 for the navy joints...
I agree. Nice price!

Ima ask again....does anyone know if the red air max 1 will be on swoosh/nike
Haven't really gotten any concrete information on the restock, and nothing has "officially" come from Nike so your best bet may be from other retailers. As for swoosh availability, wouldn't employees have a bit more knowledge on that? Assuming you are one if you're asking about buying via swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom