THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i shouldnt even entertain this idea, but here you go chief. i want you to understand how disgusting your creation would be. for all those who respect me, i apologize in advanced.

the 1on1.
1On1.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

thanks bro!

Btw, you have medial sitting on lateral

CF8CD62A-665C-4F18-A942-A62B6368CEDC.jpeg

Waited forever for these just so they could come like this. The other shoe has stains on tongue and all over the laces as well. Not sure how visible it is on this pic but both shoes have stains like this on the white parts that stick out in person.

Is this issue just a part of currys or should I send back and go for another pair?
wash the laces and move fwd

CD238ADB-B5DD-4E65-8D31-A0B4D4C1ECE3.jpeg

I did just decided to lace over the tongue eyelet lace loop thing
If you ask me I say you got lucky lol good shape to . I got a pair with two different colors and textures one side nappy suede the other smooth suede one lighter one darker. Stains on laces and mesh, toegate when I put my foot in the the left sneaker toe has dents. And I ordered from undefeated with no returns lol. I'll catch another pair on sale soon. I'm laughing at nike that these overproduced classics didn't sell as projected. Pairs have already popped up at outlets greedy rats lol.

IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG
IMG_4171.JPG

Last edited:
Most of us have like 3 pairs on ice :rofl:we good. Now if we can just get at least on restock of the royals I'll be good

Just giving info to those that want them, got double for royals and reds, just want a double up of obsidians but missed my size earlier on villa

If you ask me I say you got lucky lol good shape to . I got a pair with two different colors and textures one side nappy suede the other smooth suede one lighter one darker. Stains on laces and mesh, toegate when I put my foot in the the left sneaker toe has dents. And I ordered from undefeated with no returns lol. I'll catch another pair on sale soon. I'm laughing at nike that these overproduced classics didn't sell as projected. Pairs have already popped up at outlets greedy rats lol.

IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG
IMG_4171.JPG

Yea I felt I was being too picky. Considering the sheer amount of people with QC issues I felt like I got lucky. However $150 is a lot of money and if Nike is already getting all my money I have some expectations haha

Back
Top Bottom