THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

anything blk green pink/red causes people to go wild haha. Sorry for those who are now getting them and realizing thse shoes are nothing to shout about. 

Granted some people can only determine how nice a shoe is/will be when they have it in hand. The good thing for those of you who are disappointed is that its a hyped shoe and you can easily sell them due to this crazy demand. If I were you now i would make sure to hype up others (use the word yeezy always) and dump them lol 

Imo its always better to buy (as long as it isnt a ridiculous price) and realize you dont want than to pass and end up regretting. 

anything blk green pink/red causes people to go wild haha. Sorry for those who are now getting them and realizing thse shoes are nothing to shout about. 

Granted some people can only determine how nice a shoe is/will be when they have it in hand. The good thing for those of you who are disappointed is that its a hyped shoe and you can easily sell them due to this crazy demand. If I were you now i would make sure to hype up others (use the word yeezy always) and dump them lol 

Imo its always better to buy (as long as it isnt a ridiculous price) and realize you dont want than to pass and end up regretting. 

That's usually the best way to go

Last edited:
Originally Posted by belly26

" i saw someone added wc n coupon code on the flyknit chukkas yesterday got them for 130 instead of 170"

Chukkus were on sale for $149.98 - Both colorways. I think they put them back to full price though.

Originally Posted by belly26

" i saw someone added wc n coupon code on the flyknit chukkas yesterday got them for 130 instead of 170"

Chukkus were on sale for $149.98 - Both colorways. I think they put them back to full price though.

Not yesterday. They were full price but had code for discount. But away...moving on

Last edited:
How is it cool to say a shoe is meh 
laugh.gif
. Why cant people just not like the shoe after getting it.  It happens

Last edited:
americans are so fckin lucky, ive seen people here saying that their air maxes are like 50$.. the average price for air maxes in europe is 185$ and there are no coupons or discounts or whatever. sometimes they go 155$ but rarely less, no matter what pair. i payed 155$ for my olympic gym reds in my local footlocker and now i payed an absolutely ridiculous price for my fbs shipped from belgium to portugal.. oh well, i think its fair since i paid 99.99$ for both my leopards, the black ones and the grey ones. now im trying to get the milans for 230$ from ebay (which is the same i payed for the fbs 
mean.gif
)

Seriously everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Exactly. People sometimes assume because several persons say they dont like it its to follow the trend. Clearly some people love this shoe and others think its just ok. Neither view is wrong. On to the next release

Missed out on Finishline today and NDC last week....

Hoping to land a second pair locally....

#wishfulthinking

Seriously everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Exactly. People sometimes assume because several persons say they dont like it its to follow the trend. Clearly some people love this shoe and others think its just ok. Neither view is wrong. On to the next release
Yep. Some seem to take pride in hopping on a soapbox to defend their stance as if opinions are somehow facts. Just footwear, not that serious.

That's fair. Just seeing a pattern of hatin' on the mints... And i love em!

americans are so fckin lucky, ive seen people here saying that their air maxes are like 50$.. the average price for air maxes in europe is 185$ and there are no coupons or discounts or whatever. sometimes they go 155$ but rarely less, no matter what pair. i payed 155$ for my olympic gym reds in my local footlocker and now i payed an absolutely ridiculous price for my fbs shipped from belgium to portugal.. oh well, i think its fair since i paid 99.99$ for both my leopards, the black ones and the grey ones. now im trying to get the milans for 230$ from ebay (which is the same i payed for the fbs 
mean.gif
)
damn, i feel for you, the only reason "maxes' sit around here is b/c Jordans have ppl blind to other shoes, and there is no hype around them..

The release of the Milans and FB's has brought a surge of attention to this thread, which for the most part was a pretty low-key thread.

Try and build a connect that wouldn't mind shipping you shoes from here, Im sure it'd be cheaper than paying over $230.

hell, w/codes and coupons i bought TWO am1 essentials for a $87 Shipped. ($43/a pair)

Last edited:
damn, i feel for you, the only reason "maxes' sit around here is b/c Jordans have ppl blind to other shoes, and there is no hype around them..

The release of the Milans and FB's has brought a surge of attention to this thread, which for the most part was a pretty low-key thread.

Try and build a connect that wouldn't mind shipping you shoes from here, Im sure it'd be cheaper than paying over $230.

hell, w/codes and coupons i bought TWO am1 essentials for $87 Shipped
what tha hell? two for 87$ shipped? its oficial, im moving 
laugh.gif
 no, seriously, its hard to be a sneakerhead around here :/ so if anyone from us wants to make a deal to help a brother i would be really appreciated 
tongue.gif

the black ones are decent, but just a little too plain for me.  i wish they did something similar to their previous collab

I hope there will be FNL restocks on the Mints.  Really kinda sucks the way kicks deals blows up these drops now. As someone in another forum said recently, it really kinda kills the fun of the "hunt".  Yeah, I'm a little salty, as I have missed out on all these Mint drops. I legitimately like and want to rock the shoe!
nerd.gif

On another note, and maybe someone already answered this -- any sightings of the mInts in FNL stores?  None near me so far.  

Back
Top Bottom